forum

Kaito - Cantarella

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Otium_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 2 mars 2009 at 00:44:34

Artist: Kaito
Title: Cantarella
Tags: Vocaloid Kaito
BPM: 72
Filesize: 2802kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,89 stars, 68 notes)
  2. Insane (4,31 stars, 236 notes)
Download: Kaito - Cantarella
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap ever. I had a rather hard time to get it sound good. >_>
Also, I couldn't figure out how to make the sliders "go back again". So sorry for this~
I hope you'll have some fun playing this! :D

EDIT: Thank you to qlum for letting me know how to make sliders "reverse". I also added a background.
I hope you'll like it. >.<

EDIT2: I added a hard beatmap and I lowered the sound of the "hits".

EDIT3: I added an Insane map.

EDIT4: I edited the hard map and the easy map a little bit, so they should be better now.
I hope you'll like it.

EDIT5: I fixed a bunch of bugs, I don't think this song likes me so much... :v

EDIT6: This is kinda ridicules, whenever I save this map the map get all bugged. I hope it'll work this time.

EDIT7: I'm afraid that whenever I fix the bugs they will come back again as fast as I submit this map, I'm afraid that if I can't fix this, I have to graveyard it.

EDIT8: Hopefully it's fixed now.

EDIT9: There, Hopefully It's all done now. I can't say that I'm proud over the easy version, but I have to go with that for now I guess.
qlum
you can let sliders go back by dragging them along the timeline
Topic Starter
Otium_old
Thank you~ :D You made my beatmap career alot easier. >.<

I added a background(I didn't know it had to be JPG. PNG FTW.), lowered the "hit sounds" and added a "hard mode".
-holding my thumbs-
Krystal-n
Yaaay~ Kaito! <3

The maps are too slow for their respective names. That is, normal feels like easy, hard feels like easy and Insane feels more like normal.

Beat snap divisor at 1/4 should be good enough. Listen to your beatmap carefully and replace the notes on the 1/8th beats.
Also, turn on distance-snap when you're beatmapping, with a distance of around 1.0 or perhaps more, the beats feel really squished.

I'll come back if you update it~
Topic Starter
Otium_old
Osu need more Kaito~ ;o

Okey, I shall do all that. I'm gonna work the most on the "hard" beat map. Hopefully I'll get it to work. :3
Thank you for the suggestions! >w<