forum

Hit-the-Dot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
How many dots can you click in 30 seconds?

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/java/dottime.html

Here's my high score for tonight. :)

Remco32
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Keyboard_old

Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Starrodkirby86
Quick question, would this game be factored on luck, or is this just another reflex-stamina game...? By luck I mean, would you get more points if lots of those "random" dots were close to each other?

Anyway, I got 40. Too lazy to post my score.
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Quick question, would this game be factored on luck, or is this just another reflex-stamina game...? By luck I mean, would you get more points if lots of those "random" dots were close to each other?

Anyway, I got 40. Too lazy to post my score.
If you got a game where all of the dots were far apart from each other then that game would be more difficult than if all of the dots were close together. However, no matter where the dot positions are though, you'll still be limited by your response times and coordination ability, so having the dots closer together doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a much higher score. :)

It doesn't seem to matter where the dot positions are for me though, I always get a score in the range of 42-45.
Slain087
32. I probably would have had more if I was in the same state I was in in October, when I was just burning through osu!, flipping through hitcircles with precision.
Neo@lex
Sleep Powder

neo@lex wrote:

oh hi
O_O no way....
Atmey

Gaadjin
Score: 34

The dot should disappear and count as a failure if you click anywhere else, or if you take like more than 1.5 sec to hit it. That way you could practice small hit circle sizes with this...

Or, you could do it in osu! properly and not try to come up with purposes for something pointless. -.-
aallie_old

I'm slow lol.
I keep staring at the dot for seconds before clicking it.
:o

Download: Globus - Europa (Instrumental) (Magicphoenix) [Italia].osu
Daru
It's easier at a lower resolution. xD Bigger targets. :D

For the lulz.
See how low you can get:

dls4e

GladiOol
48, and no matter what I do, I got 48 5 times in a row now -.-

Jasper Hale

Atmey
no, thats photoshop paint.
dls4e
Detective Tuesday
It's better than osu by a long shot.

I suck, I got 31.
Powerdrone
I got 42.

Also I felt like making a necro post on something really old.
show more