forum

COOL&CREATE - Help me, ERINNNNNN!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doomsday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 01 March 2009 at 18:19:46

Artist: COOL&CREATE
Title: Help me, ERINNNNNN!!
BPM: 185
Filesize: 3561kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.69 stars, 256 notes)
  2. HELP ME ERINNNNNN!! (4.88 stars, 367 notes)
  3. Normal (4.31 stars, 208 notes)
Download: COOL&CREATE - Help me, ERINNNNNN!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Eirin, Eirin, Tasukete Eirin~~

my 4th map
any criticism or improvements are welcome

[EDIT]Fixed minor gameplay issues
[EDIT]Hard added
[EDIT]Normal added, more ticks added to hard & HELP ME ERINNNNNN!!
[EDIT]Hitcircle size increased in HELP ME ERINNNNNN!!
[EDIT]Slider ticks changed to 2 and moved a slider in HELP ME ERINNNNN!!
[EDIT]Slider ticks changed to 2 in HELP ME ERINNNNNN!!
[EDIT]changed a few hitsounds
Topic Starter
Doomsday
normal has been added, and HELP ME ERINNNNNN is now slightly easier, with bigger hitcircles, because the thing was way to hard with small hitclrcles.

its should be ready for modding now, i hope
peppy
Please note in the future that you can bump your map using the BSS upload dialog in the editor. We look down on multi-posting like this.

That said, good work on this map. The one thing that really bugged me about the hardest difficulty was the tick rate of 3. Please change this to 2 as it will sound a lot better.

I haven't got the time to look at the full set right now, but thought I'd mention those two points above for the time being. Have added this to my watch list.
Ruduen
To me, it seems to be really well done, though the claps just seem a bit odd after the first short break sections, when they're spaced around a lot where it's not really the focus of a beat. That could just be my opinion, though.
Hara
The symmetry of the spacing seems fine in the big picture but one slider that bugged me directly was on [HELP ME ERINNNNNN]:

00:43:147 (5) - Moving the first slider point two steps to the left with Grid Level 3 grid snap and Distance snapping 0.8 here makes the symmetry better, seemed really odd with it a little to the right.

And tick rate 3 sounds rather much, 1 and even 2 sounds better imho, otherwise really well made.
Topic Starter
Doomsday
Fixed (Slider Ticks and Slider placement)
heintsi
Yup, it's by COOL&CREATE .
Also i liked the map and song so i give it a star :>
Let's hope we see this ranked someday
peppy
Timing:
bpm185
offset521

Make sure to drag the timeline notes back into place after changing the offset.

Normal:
No problems.

Hard:
Feels a bit similar to easy? Felt like I played the same map twice, really.

Heeeeeeeeelp:
Much better with lower tick rate.
No real problems!

In other words, fixing the timing and you have a bubble from me.
Topic Starter
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Bubble as promised.
Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ztrot
i love this but super speed is death here comes the star
Larto
Ranking a peppy bubble.
Snow Arashi
As usual the song matches perfectly with the beat, but the speed up really makes it difficult, the quick change of pace really throws people off, but I guess that's why it's that difficulty.