forum

Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cidwel
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009 at 5:25:06

Artist: Namie Amuro
Title: Hide & Seek
Tags: hide seek namie amuro wow warcraft
BPM: 120
Filesize: 11131kb
Play Time: 04:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,6 stars, 518 notes)
  2. Easy (4,06 stars, 435 notes)
  3. Normal (4,22 stars, 483 notes)
Download: Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek
Download: Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first song, my seed to contribute the Osu! Project :-) . The song cames from Namie Amuro and the video cames from The Craft of War: Blind, made it by Percula. You can download the full video here http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=97157
The song difficult modes are: [Easy] - [Medium] - [Hard]
In a few days I will make a harder version and a new structure of the difficult level, that I think it's not correct. Thanks for playing it and if possible, to give feedback of the beatmap.
Ekaru
The timing seems right.

All I really gotta say is to go and enable distance snap. Look in the lower right hand corner of the editor - you should see a square with 'distance snap' on it. Click it, and make sure it's solid (so it's on). Now go and move every object on every difficulty - you notice it'll space everything for you.

It'll take about 10 minutes total to do this on all difficulties, but it'll fix all the spacing issues you have, since that's really only the main issue you have. I'll look at it again if you do so. ;)
Topic Starter
Cidwel
ill try to do that but, what if I want to do some parts harder than others? :s
Ekaru

Cidwel wrote:

ill try to do that but, what if I want to do some parts harder than others? :s
Ah, that? That's easy.

Just increase the distance snap temporarily; that simple! Hold down alt, look in the upper right hand corner, and increase it for the section, then set it back to normal. :)
Topic Starter
Cidwel
whoops i mean, if i could skip the distance of certain notes to make funny my beatmap and get the song ranked, because I want to make some parts little harder, but I think your reply says yes to my question. In one day or two i'll finish the 2 modes, I have finished the distance snapping for [easy]
RussianAlor
I wish this wasnt dead...:/
Topic Starter
Cidwel
Well, since I don't play Osu anymore I feel like i'm not going to lose more time trying to create community content. Also it seems it got deleted from the host server so since I don't have a copy it seems this can be closed or destroyed or idc anymore

So sad it wasn't accepted in a first place.

Greetings :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.