forum

Rihanna - Disturbia (Approval)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 at 23:16:11

Artist: Rihanna
Title: Disturbia
BPM: 250
Filesize: 4116kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Paranoia (4,96 stars, 423 notes)
Download: Rihanna - Disturbia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here we go.
vytalibus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
I just wanted to say that I don't care if this turns out to be unrankable, this is one of the coolest maps I have ever seen. The storyboard pretty much blew my mind.

I've already favourited it.

:o!!!!!!

Jarby
Jarby
Custom Skin! It's not very good. Some aspects are a bit weird, the spinner in particular. I'll change that later.

And some minor osu changes.

Download: Rihanna - Disturbia Part 1.rar

Download: Rihanna - Disturbia Part 2.rar

Download: Rihanna - Disturbia (Larto) [Jacob's Stability].osu
Keyboard_old
Fun map~
I like the little messages that come in the background int he begginning.
And the sliders are just .... whao.
cesc
DISTURBIA FOR APPROVED!!! :)
strikeR_old
It's...it's...well, it's something. It's a nice tech demo if nothing else. If it could be slowed down, and maybe tweaked ever so little, it could be a really fun map. But the speed is way, way, way too much.
Topic Starter
Larto

Striker wrote:

It's...it's...well, it's something. It's a nice tech demo if nothing else. If it could be slowed down, and maybe tweaked ever so little, it could be a really fun map. But the speed is way, way, way too much.
No <3

The speed is perfect, in my opinion, sorry. I don't make maps so you can FC them in one try; thanks for the 5 Million points, I'm gonna leave now and never play this again.
I want to make maps fun, give them a replay value with that, and let them have something that hasn't been seen often, maybe hasn't been seen yet at all. That's the incredible speed, that's TINY distance spacing compared to the speed, that's the "second player". And NOTHING about these things is unrankable.

"<Gladi> This rocks!!!"

But thanks for your opinion.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
Lesjuh
I admit, It's awesome and actually it there should be more of these maps 8D
Or not because IT'S A TRAP D:

No srsly I don't see why this couldn't be approved. C'mon guys! It's fun :D
DawnII
02:03:71 (1,1) -
02:16:19 (1,2) -
Clean up your shit gawd.

You probably are also aware that the SB at 2:32 seems unfinished.

Good stuff.
Topic Starter
Larto
Okay.. this now is ready for modding.. REAL modding. I hope you like it~
Jarby
Will my difficulty be added for the final? I can't do anything if you don't give me feedback.
Some 1000 bonus auto spinners. I'll tolerate them.
02:09:95 (1,1,1,1) - Was this supposed to be a smiley face? I suggest putting a frown later in the map.
03:06:11 - When I said the break wasn't neccessary, I meant for you to put something in it.
Hitsounds are loud. Lower them a bit. I don't mind loud sounds, but these go past my standards.
hatosan_old
Diasios
oh man... i love it...

starred
Card N'FoRcE
An awesome storyboard like this one has to be seriously considered.
I don't mind if approved or ranked, this map is really a Beatmap.

:arrow: Star'd (obviously)
mtmcl
I don't see anything that makes this not APPROVABLE.

Bubbled for APPROVAL

(Markstarred for priority.)
Doomsday
this map is definately something different.
star'd
show more