forum

David Rolfe - Born to Be a Winner (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jeffro
I liked it, make a Insane <3
And this: 00:32:91 (5) - has 2 too many imo.

But good job.
vytalibus
Offset should be 97 on the first one. Also, I feel the need to put another non-inherited timing on 2,725 for the "Let's do it" slider. Offset on last section is 3,360 IMO. Everything's fine, though...

... Except for 00:44:11 (1). You might want to shorten it by a 1/2 tick.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Done.

I also finished Easy and Normal, and moved to Pending.
Zerostarry
Ez Mode:
00:02:73 (1) - 1/2 shorter
00:05:84 (4) - 1/2 back
00:11:63 (4) - ^
00:24:67 (4) - ^
00:43:91 (1) - End 1/2 earlier

Normal:
Stuff fixed on irc.
Also 00:44:11 (1) - End 1/2 earlier

Hard:
00:44:11 (1) - End 1/2 earlier.

Pretty short map you got here ;p Some combos in Easy and Normal were pretty offsync, but an experienced mapper like Ekaru wouldn't leave those in there by mistake. Some nazi slider fixes in IRC. :)

Starred. (Twice)
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Thanks, fixed those things (except for the spinners; I move the one on Easy 1/2 forward, and extended the ones on the other difficulties by 1/2., so it ends when "Pokemon" ends. This still sounds right, while making the spinner doable for pretty much everyone).
Starrodkirby86
I suck at modding. :P

[Easy]
00:19:49 (1) - Maybe a clap here?
00:23:22 (1) - Maybe a clap here?
00:29:42 (4,5) - Okay, they're actually fine. It's just that I don't feel they fit in with the song so well at that point. Not like it's a giant problem though.

[Normal]
00:21:15 (4) - Make it repeat more. I guess you can make it repeat three times, but that would be a cubersome jump to make afterwards. Then again, you had a jump earlier so... Regardless, the place after this was very blank...which didn't feel right.

Fun map...I want to see this ranked. :) I remember this on the TV shows...@_@; How corny--I mean, great. xD
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Thanks. Those claps do sound better, but I left those two sliders alone, because it feels best to me that way. Eh. As for that repeating slider on Normal, I had it repeat 4 times (so there's 1 whole beat before the next note), but moved it so there was no jump.

Thanks! :D
Wizard Of Orz
i dont think theres a problem since its so short >.>

garlicstar
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Fixed the offset.
Rolled
Hard:
00:15:61 (1) - Got flubbed up a bit with the resnap

Fix and bubs
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Fixed it.
Rolled
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Eh, hopefully you guys will figure out the right offsets overnight, magically. XP
Rolled
I really highly suggest this gets a third, maybe even a fourth BAT's opinion since mine and seibei's timing were so different.
Seibei4211
I just think it's just late enough to affect gameplay. -5 - 10ms and I'm happy. Otherwise, the map's fine. Hardly makes much of a difference though since it's only 45 seconds anyway...but I was just trying to be safe. Use Rolled's timing.
Jeffro
I really like it, Gonna try and SS it when its ranked.

Should get ranked right now! :D
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Oh, okay... Put down Rolled's timing. It seems right to me.
Larto
Hard:
00:15:55 (1) - That spinner starts where the slider ends. Overlaps are not allowed, move the spinner 1/8 later ;x

That's it, oggogogoggogogogogogo

Bubbled. Also:

seirously.
show more