forum

Tenjiku2000

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 10 April, 2009 at 17:45:38

Artist: Linda AI-CUE
Title: Tenjiku2000
Source: Taiko no Tatsujin DS
Tags: taiko no tatsujin tenjiku 2000
BPM: 179.9
Filesize: 1610kb
Play Time: 02:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.37 stars, 210 notes)
  2. Normal (2.17 stars, 158 notes)
  3. Osu-Oni (4.89 stars, 839 notes)
  4. Taiko-Oni (4.94 stars, 839 notes)
Download: Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here's a WIP beatmap of Tenjiku2000!Once again,somewhat based off,but not authenic of,
Tenjiku's Muzukashii notes.
So..yesh.Hope you like this beatmap,and comments are welcome!!

EDIT ONE:Slight changes to BPM and offset,added artist
EDIT TWO:Renamed [normal] as [hard](it's hard enough,right..?)
New [normal] beatmap
Errrrrrr....mp3's back,maaybe.
EDIT THREE:Slight changes here and there.So yeah
EDIT FOUR:Go-go mode!Go-go mode!YUSH!
EDIT FIVE:Resnapped most of the notes.
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune
Errrr...bump?
aquabluu
Actually, for an osu map to be good, you need more than just one difficulty. It's almost a requirement now to have at least two. Try getting the Futsuu authentic or something and map that as a new difficulty.
And, add an artist name. I forgot to remind you the first time :P 'Linda AI-CUE' should be fine. Or just plain 'Taiko no Tatsujin', though the credibility of that as an artist name remains to be seen.
Kharl
BPM: 179.90
Offset: 6070

After you've adjusted the timing settings, make sure you resnap the notes, recalculate slider length, and manually check for any note timing and placement errors, then upload the map again. Don't forget to add the artist name too. For that, I think just 'Taiko no Tatsujin' is fine.
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh
map is broken
it can't read the audio...

MAYBE BECAUSE THERE IS NO AUDIO IN THE SONGS FOLDER?!!!
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

lesjuh wrote:

map is broken
it can't read the audio...

MAYBE BECAUSE THERE IS NO AUDIO IN THE SONGS FOLDER?!!!
*spittakes*WHUH?!!!

*deletes beatmap in my osu! game,then downloads the same beatmap from here*
That's funny,I had no problems with that beatmap.
(if "not skillful enough to play the beatmap" isn't a problem..heh)
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
aquabluu
Wait...what happened to the audio file? There's no audio file...

If the audio file has foreign letters in it (i.e. Japanese) rename the file, open .osu with Notepad and change the 'AudioFilename' to match the new name. Then do a full submission.
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

Wait...what happened to the audio file? There's no audio file...

If the audio file has foreign letters in it (i.e. Japanese) rename the file, open .osu with Notepad and change the 'AudioFilename' to match the new name. Then do a full submission.
Nope,the audio file name's "Tenjiku2000.mp3",no foreign numbers whatsoever..

...Waitaminute.*downloads*You're right..that's funny.*headdesk*

Download: tenjiku2000.mp3
aquabluu
You're still gonna have to full submit if you want to change the beatmap's audio file name on the server
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

You're still gonna have to full submit if you want to change the beatmap's audio file name on the server
*full-submits again*Is it working?
Zekira
I got so bored and did this:

First off, below is an attachment of an authentic Taiko mapping of the Oni of this song.

Download: Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000 (crystalsuicune) [Taiko-Oni].osu

Next, below, is a beatmap that was converted directly from the Drumchart, editting only the New Combo placements:

Download: Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000 (crystalsuicune) [Osu-Oni].osu

Be aware though that this beatmap is insanely high in points and may probably be qualifying for approval only (and thus you have to sumbit it seperately :( ) because of its score.

Feel free to use these .osu files for your own -- couldn't be bothered to change the Creator anyway.

If ever some mod points out too many errors in the [Osu-Oni] difficulty, then please do consider erasing it immediately, for it's insanely hard to fix that map.

So... yeah, feel free to submit the .osz with these two .osu files, too. :D The [Taiko-Oni] difficulty is only playable in Taiko mod, so it shouldn't have too much problems.

Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

Zekira wrote:

I got so bored and did this:

First off, below is an attachment of an authentic Taiko mapping of the Oni of this song.

[attachment=1:90ac1]Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000 (crystalsuicune) [Taiko-Oni].osu[/attachment:90ac1]

Next, below, is a beatmap that was converted directly from the Drumchart, editting only the New Combo placements:

[attachment=0:90ac1]Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000 (crystalsuicune) [Osu-Oni].osu[/attachment:90ac1]

Be aware though that this beatmap is insanely high in points and may probably be qualifying for approval only (and thus you have to sumbit it seperately :( ) because of its score.

Feel free to use these .osu files for your own -- couldn't be bothered to change the Creator anyway.

If ever some mod points out too many errors in the [Osu-Oni] difficulty, then please do consider erasing it immediately, for it's insanely hard to fix that map.

So... yeah, feel free to submit the .osz with these two .osu files, too. :D The [Taiko-Oni] difficulty is only playable in Taiko mod, so it shouldn't have too much problems.
OK,thanks!I'll resubmit once I figure out how to add it in...*sigh*
Zekira
EDIT: I fixed up some stuff on Taiko-Oni, so be sure to re-download...

...D:

First up...

Off-topic: Where the hell are you getting those T@ikoM@ster cards? I want one T_T

Okay, enough of that...

...simply download the .osu files and save to the folder of the song in your 'Songs' folder of osu. Obviously, this means that you'll save it at Tenjiku2000's folder.

After you execute osu!, you'll see the unsubmitted maps there to be playable. Simply full submit after that.
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

Zekira wrote:

...D:

First up...

Off-topic: Where the hell are you getting those T@ikoM@ster cards? I want one T_T

Okay, enough of that...

...simply download the .osu files and save to the folder of the song in your 'Songs' folder of osu. Obviously, this means that you'll save it at Tenjiku2000's folder.

After you execute osu!, you'll see the unsubmitted maps there to be playable. Simply full submit after that.
OK,I've got them in osu!~
I'll full submit once I finish tweaking Bass 2 Bass.
As for the cards,Rokodo makes them,so maybe you can ask him?
Zekira
...I fixed up something in Taiko-Oni. So be sure to re-download it (I editted my previous 2 posts)

...or just apply what I just editted -- change the Overall Difficulty to 6 instead of 3.

The reason why I made it 3 is because of the spinners -- I wanted it to be close to 6strums as possible to be authentic, but that lead me to having an insanely lenient map that isn't supposed to be, so I just changed it to 6 difficulty, but that would then make it 8strums, but whatever.

Oh and as I said, if changes need to be made on the difficulties I made, I'll be the one to change it (because it's friggin' annoying as it has 1/6s >_>), so just inform me.
Topic Starter
crystalsuicune

Zekira wrote:

...I fixed up something in Taiko-Oni. So be sure to re-download it (I editted my previous 2 posts)

...or just apply what I just editted -- change the Overall Difficulty to 6 instead of 3.

The reason why I made it 3 is because of the spinners -- I wanted it to be close to 6strums as possible to be authentic, but that lead me to having an insanely lenient map that isn't supposed to be, so I just changed it to 6 difficulty, but that would then make it 8strums, but whatever.

Oh and as I said, if changes need to be made on the difficulties I made, I'll be the one to change it (because it's friggin' annoying as it has 1/6s >_>), so just inform me.
..That's funny,I can't edit the map,it says "Access o the path '\C:\Program Files\osu!\Songs\Linda AI-CUE - Tenjiku2000\Linda AI-CUE- Tenjiku2000 (crystalsuicune) [Taiko-Oni].osu' is denied."
Zekira
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.