forum

Separate spinner difficulty from overall difficulty

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
nsane

kingcobra52 wrote:

I know it's been requested before to separate all 3 things overall difficulty affects, but I think the only one that really needs separating is spinner difficulty. Not only will this allow more customization for maps, but it will also mean that shorter spinners will be doable and allowed in maps, considering all that's needed is adjusting spinner difficulty so that it can be 300'd by a human player.

What do you think? :)
Brilliant! That's an awesome idea, though watch some maniac raise the difficulty of their spinners out of spite, though.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I'm with Luigi on this one. While I am all for splitting the overall difficulty out to give more choice, I don't think the reasoning behind this feature req. is valid, personally.
Topic Starter
kingcobra52
Well, I wasn't necessarily referring to the super short/ninja spinner that are difficult to react to (though being able to 300 them would be nice), it's the ones that are around the border line (for example, ones that auto can 300, but the average player can't). I've had several of these in my maps (just ask cyc :P) and I'd be nice to make them more forgiving without decreasing how fast the hitcircles appear.