forum

Mindless Self Indulgence - Tom Sawyer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 3:32:04 AM

Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Title: Tom Sawyer
BPM: 136
Filesize: 1315kb
Play Time: 01:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.73 stars, 135 notes)
  2. Insane (4.98 stars, 221 notes)
  3. Normal (3.41 stars, 77 notes)
Download: Mindless Self Indulgence - Tom Sawyer
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I cut the mp3 down to have it simply end shortly after my mapping stops. Because the song is repetitive.

Changed "Normal" to "Hard" and made an easier Normal.

Okay fine I did an Insane

Added a doubletime slider, it's kind of douchey. Watch out.
Ekaru
What you have so far is mostly good. Only thing would be the two spinners, where one is right after the other; I did the first one fine, but I didn't realize there'd be a second one, and there wasn't much room for error, so I got a 50 on it (the shame). 'Course, if you know it's coming, then it's just fine.

That said, nice, it was fun. Had no trouble with it otherwise.
Rolled
Could probably pass for Hard, and then you could make a insane/hard/normal split (I hope you make a harder difficulty :( This screams for one)

00:21:47 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - This alone makes the difficulty hard, imo. Fucking 2 50's and an X, you meanie.
00:26:77 (1,2) - Could also justify a bump in difficulty.

I wouldn't mind +5 to offset as well.
mm201

Rolled wrote:

(I hope you make a harder difficulty :( This screams for one)
QFT. Something about metal music. :P

All difficulties:
  1. 00:58:54 - The volume reduction is cool, but it seems exaggerated, IMO. I'd find a low of 60% more reasonable.
Normal:
  1. 00:52:36 (3) - lol @ n00b slider :P
Hard:
  1. 00:49:71 (1) - Would it be possible to fiddle with combos to make this (and the following stuff) the same colours as at 00:03:83 (1)?
So just nitpicking & taste. This map is pretty well perfect, aside from missing an Insane. :P

m980
00:52:36 (3) - I love this slider (Normal)

Bubbled
Seibei4211
This map's so short that it's hard to have any problems with it at all. :< Timing was good...it's hard for that to be a problem in 1 minute, too.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.