forum

AKINO - Sousei no Aquarion (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 3 มิถุนายน 2552 at 18:41:27

Artist: AKINO
Title: Sousei no Aquarion (TV Size)
Source: Sousei no Aquarion
Tags: sousei no aquarion akino anime
BPM: 151.03
Filesize: 8324kb
Play Time: 01:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.76 stars, 86 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 342 notes)
  3. Normal (3.16 stars, 146 notes)
Download: AKINO - Sousei no Aquarion (TV Size)
Download: AKINO - Sousei no Aquarion (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
19th beatmap.

Famous JPop music from anime "Sousei no Aquarion" (OP) sung by AKINO.
Many BATs & modders are very confused to find the BPM & offset for this song >_<

EDIT 10: 03 Jun 2009
- Fixed hitsounds.

EDIT 9: 02 Jun 2009
- Fixed hitsounds.
EDIT 8: 29 Apr 2009
- Changed BPM back to 151.034 and offset 616.
- Encoded video with new codec.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Well, I trusted awp :?

Bump.
Larto
Your Offset is way late (Sorry awp, but it is :x)
Try 595, that's better imho.

Easy:
01:36:98 (2) - I don't know about this.. it's the same space distance as the other ones but a bigger time distance...

Normal:
01:36:98 (2) - Like Easy

Hard:
01:36:03 (1,2,3,4) - Like Normal and Easy

Insane:
01:36:48 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Like Normal and easy and hard.

*watches Seibei play it*
He combobroke at exactly that point and only that point because it was unexpected. Sorry, but you have to do something about it :x

Starred.
Topic Starter
DJPop
@Larto

Fixed, maybe better ...
Larto
Way better!
Topic Starter
DJPop
WTF!?

I hate timing section bugs :cry:

Fixed.
Seibei4211
>.> Offset's more like 620. I never officially endorsed a 595 offset. That's just the local offset I used to stop getting 100s on my first playthrough.

So yeah, you probably don't need those 4 difficulties. They're all very...unlike you. As you know, peppy suggests dropping hard and turning Insane into Hard or something. Umm...I'd have to say I agree. Hard's the least inventive of them all...

*for the first time, does not star*

Edit: Rebubble.
Topic Starter
DJPop
OK, Seibei. Fixed.
Saki_Joestar
the music is not working._."
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Fize
great beat map
An64fan
Offset might be a bit off, or it could be me. Why I never give offsets unless they're really off or it's fresh timing... :?

Map could probably make use of a silent spinner at the end if that's what you wanted.

Anyways, I'm sorry DJpopped....

My biggest thing is that you should turn down the volume between 1:02:4 to the end of the main lyrics... The beats just really begin overpowering the music here, and is especially noticeable on the harder difficulties. It wouldn't hurt to turn the volume down a touch on the main timing section before as well, as the beats begin overpowering the music (to a slightly lesser extent) then as well, again, especially noticeable on the harder diffs.

Besides that just a couple beats that make me tilt my head and go "Hm.....":

Easy
01:36:03 (1) - Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but... I don't think this actually needs to be on an 1/8th beat? It sounds fine to me on the full beat...

Normal
01:36:03 (1) - Same as pointed out on Easy.

Hard
01:36:03 (1) - And same thing.
01:37:90 (4) - Again? Sounds fine to me on the full beat... Unless you're trying to map it to something I'm not hearing?

I would have to say to get someone else to double-check those as well, make sure it's not just me.
Topic Starter
DJPop
peppy
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE VOLUME? ;.;
Can you change them back?

Timing:
bpm151.023
offset616

seems to work best for a single timing section. i don't think its worth timing multiple.
Topic Starter
DJPop

peppy wrote:

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE VOLUME? ;.;
Can you change them back?

Timing:
bpm151.023
offset616

seems to work best for a single timing section. i don't think its worth timing multiple.
All fixed.
chan
An64fan
Okay, I think this is looking good now (that or I may just be nuts/have a short memory and can't remember what my problem was). Rebubbled.
peppy
Don't rank this until the timing is fixed - its still not perfect. I'll try and get this done tomorrow.
_ _ _
Lartoedit: I guess it's better to pop this bubble for the time being then? So no one misses the fact that the timing still doesn't work. *pop*
Topic Starter
DJPop
show more