forum

Hatsune Miku - Light Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:36:00 AM

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Light Song
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6131kb
Play Time: 02:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.61 stars, 347 notes)
  2. Normal (3.67 stars, 186 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Light Song
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10323

Its back, and its slightly easier. Changed patterns here and there, etc etc...
I just want it to make it sound better than before (to me)
tom800510
its always sound good to me :D

good you are back~

im waiting for both this song and Mirai no Ivu(map from you

---------------------------------------------

edit:

hm....nothing.

James's map always perfect and skillful!

I couldn't found out the worth >:( >:(

should be Ranked map!!!!
Alace
I am waiting for JAMES up it again
This is your maps and really good

Download: Hatsune Miku - Sayonara Goodbye (banvi) [H-Miku's Relaxing Taiko].osu
kioukiou
Yeah. James maps always fun and good. :)
Al-Azif
Sounds good ;)
very small corrections:

Normal:
01:42:45 (2) - Slider end point move left 1 , Grid level 3
01:43:38 (3) - Slider end point move down 1 , Grid level 3

Hard:
01:12:95 (1) - Maybe, turn off grid snap and use DS 0.0x to place this circle under the slider (4) that comes before it ?
02:59:76 (1,1) - ^ Similar
Mogsy
*=suggestions; if there is no asterisk, please change it

Normal:
Looks very good, but...
-The things Al-Azif pointed out.
-02:19:84 (5) - It looks off. Please readjust it.
-02:38:99 (3) - Veeery slightly off. If I remember correctly, we encountered this when I first looked at the map.

Hard:
-What Al-Azif pointed out.
*-There are parts where the edges of hitcircles are poking out of the slider endpoints they're stacked on, but I'm not going to say for you to fix them if you don't want to (for what I'm talking about, it's little things like 00:43:18 (6) and 01:37:38 (1)).
-00:46:41 (2) - Another editor slip-up, just move it over a tiny bit and it'll be perfect.
*-01:42:45 (11) - Maybe you could lower this a bit so the endpoint exactly matches up with 10? This would also make you need to change the position of 01:44:30 (1) , too, of course, but in my eyes, it'd make it look neater. Then again, this is purely a suggestion.
-02:20:30 (3) - Another thing very slightly off but noticeably off, please readjust it.

Other than the slightly protruding circles outside of their endpoint stack, this is wonderful. The hitsounds were incredibly well done, it flows incredibly intuitively...nice work. Alas, until you fix these very small complaints, you get a star.
Topic Starter
James
Ok, I changed them all. It seems the editor is kind to me today. It let me fix those circles under the slider endpoints.
Except for 01:12:95. Try to place it at the center of the slider endpoint and see what happens.

And I found another thing I want to fix:
02:34:38 -
02:34:61 -
02:38:53 -
All 3 of them doesnt have custom overrides XD

---

212 green lines used.

---

edit:
tomtom: mirai no ivu is yours, i dont have it anymore.
Rolled
While I suppose anybody can +prioritize a map for whatever reason they feel, kudos shouldn't be given out quite as freely james.

I'm going to reset Kudos of anybody in the thread whos post I didn't feel was constructive. James if you or anybody else feel I'm out of line feel free to post or PM.
sheshe816
OH I LOVE THIS SONG!! This map come back...
But I think the previous version is better. (I still have it!!)
The previous version is a bit more harder.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Sorry :x *pop*

Hard:
01:42:45 (11) - first repeat isn't visible, 10 hides it

Normal:
01:43:38 (3) - That slider isn't perfectly parallel to 2, that doesn't bother me too much but I thought I'd mention it.

Cool map, fix the repeat (And maybe the non-parallel slider) and I'm fine with ranking this~
Topic Starter
James
Hard:
Is there a rule that this one makes it unrankable? imo it can be seen just as the sliderball goes to the middle.
I got tons of maps using this one.

Normal:
01:43:38 (3) - That slider isn't perfectly parallel to 2, that doesn't bother me too much but I thought I'd mention it.
Intentionally done, sorry.
Larto

James wrote:

Hard:
Is there a rule that this one makes it unrankable? imo it can be seen just as the sliderball goes to the middle.
I got tons of maps using this one.

Normal:
Intentionally done, sorry.

Well fine, if I look close enough, it IS possible to see the repeat... Well this is one of the things I watch out for maps the most, but here the slider works fine if you concentrate~

And well the parallel thing, if it was intentional, alright.

Ignore the bubblepop, have a rank~
skyzo97
1 think i dont like it , size of beat too small
Kodora

skyzo97 wrote:

1 think i dont like it , size of beat too small
CS 5 is not small lol.

I love this map <3