forum

Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25 พฤศจิกายน 2550 at 22:14:02

Artist: Hirano Aya, Chihara Minori, Goto Yuko
Title: ハレ晴レユカイ (Hare Hare Yukai)
BPM: 172
Filesize: 10657kb
Play Time: 00:55
Note: Movie included.
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.47 stars, 71 notes)
  2. Normal (3.87 stars, 95 notes)
  3. Hard (4.78 stars, 141 notes)
Download: Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai
---------------

This is an ending track from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Movie included. Hope you enjoy it. :D

PS - Thanks Peppy for the video tips.
Impossible_old
This beatmap proves why Hare Hare Yukai needed to be in Ouendan 2. The Hard map is incredibly good, but the speed at which you have to jump around is PERFECT for the stylus and an actual Ouendan game. It's hard to keep up with using a mouse cursor. So my only complaint is that it's designed too much like an Ouendan map than an osu! map, I guess... Although it's hard to fault you for doing it, because I want to play this song, exactly as you've made it, with the stylus, so much. It's songs like this and Samurai Blue that make me frustrated that as awesome as osu! is, it can't do everything.

There's no damn way this won't get ranked, though. Really nice work.
Zallius
Great beatmap, perfect timing and excellent beat placements & patterns. Hard certainly is a nice challenge :geek:

+1 approval for ranking :D
peppy
GREAT WORK. This has been tried and failed once or twice before, but this one is quality. I'm ready to hit the approve button, but you say there is an easy version coming so let's wait for that :D.
K-S-O
I like it! I like it!

This is the closest I'll have of Hare Hare Yukai in an Ouendan game!
Topic Starter
Kharl
Easy level uploaded. Should be ready for ranking now.
TiZ
I dunno if it's just me, but the video seems way outta sync. I know this song and how the dance is supposed to go all too well, so it's screwing me up bad. x_x I don't wanna use the novid mod though, 'cos the video is the awesome part.

Fix, pwease? ;_;

EDIT: Actually, I think it IS me. I'm having similar sync isues with I Just Can't Wait to Be King...
peppy

Twilight in Zero wrote:

I dunno if it's just me, but the video seems way outta sync. I know this song and how the dance is supposed to go all too well, so it's screwing me up bad. x_x I don't wanna use the novid mod though, 'cos the video is the awesome part.

Fix, pwease? ;_;

EDIT: Actually, I think it IS me. I'm having similar sync isues with I Just Can't Wait to Be King...
Are you using the latest ffdshow as linked from the downloads page? Does the ffdshow icon appear during gameplay? If not, it may be your codecs letting you down. If the icon does apear (a red one) then your PC may be unable to keep up with the video playback.
TiZ
I usually play in fullscreen, so I'll play in Windowed mode for a bit so I can see what's up.

EDIT: A red square icon appears in my system tray. :/ Wonderful. My dual core AMD Turion 64 lappy can't handle video playback, even while under XP. >_<
Puffles
I know this is already ranked, but...

Personally, I think there's way too much whistle in this, to the point where it gets annoying. How about only having the whistle in the places where it really works well?
peppy

Puffles wrote:

I know this is already ranked, but...

Personally, I think there's way too much whistle in this, to the point where it gets annoying. How about only having the whistle in the places where it really works well?
I never got annoyed at the whistles in the map, and think they compliment the audio track quite well. I guess this is a matter of personal opinion though :).
mattyu007
Foffo_old
Wow this beatmap is awesome! That shows that there is some kind of hard work behind this :D

The video and the music sync perfectly, the notes are placed all in awesome spots and about the whistles...I love them :D
Ace of Trades
I don't want to insult this map, but it always, to me, feels like something's a little off. I felt this way the first time I played, but never quite seemed to know what it was. To remedy the problem, I created the ultimate solution, MY version!
viewtopic.php?t=9768
This version is... okay... but I think my version solves a lot of the really small timing problems this one fails to address. ALSO, 4 difficulties. Need I say more?
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
AceOfArrows
I suggest adding kiai time, starting at the most obvious place: the chorus.
nilsonneto
can somebody post a .mp3 version?
Starrodkirby86

nilsonneto wrote:

can somebody post a .mp3 version?
Why don't you go into the Song Folder and check for an .mp3?

I don't have this beatmap (Surprise, surprise) so I don't know if it has an .ogg or not.

Even if it does, you can leech off the other beatmaps' mp3s.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=7&r=2 ... ai&r=4&g=0
Ekaru
Eventually you won't be able to do that, though. The solution?

Realize that osu! isn't the place to get your mp3s, and use this brilliant site:

http://www.google.com

Simple google search, easy mp3. :P Probably available on 4shared.com too. Hare Hare Yukai is an easily available song, so come on...
Shenrai
how come when i play this the video isnt htere
show more