Artist: Chiaki Ishikawa
Title: Uninstall
Source: Bokurano
Tags: Chiaki Ishikawa Uninstall Bokurano
BPM: 61.25
Filesize: 10868kb
Play Time: 03:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. ignore's Hard (4.38 stars, 472 notes)
  2. v2b's Jumping Madness! (4.51 stars, 448 notes)
  3. himy's Easy (1.58 stars, 152 notes)
  4. Pasonia's Normal (3.06 stars, 289 notes)
Download: Chiaki Ishikawa - Uninstall
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Bokurano OP. Famous song.

Credits:

himydanny - Easy

Pasonia - Normal

v2b - Jumping Madness

No nazi on jumps plz!

v2b
abalee
just a quick scan for this map :P

himy's easy:

00:42:23 (1) - no using distance snap?
01:10:15 (2) - suggest to use a new combo here
01:26:06 (4) - ^
02:58:13 (4) - ^
01:29:00 (3,4,5) - if it used in easy, i think they should not stack.
02:44:91 (4) -move it to 02:45:40 (4) - seems better

ign's normal & v2b's hard:
seems i don't have good modding in hard difficulty :( just a little advice.
if swap the overall difficulty and circle size of these two maps and follow the distance snap, i think "v2b's normal" and "ign's hard" are better XD
i may use chinese below, these are some personal advice to v2b:
还没有做几个好的ranked的map的话最好不要这么多的jump,而且有些不是太合音乐和跳得太远了。

that all. nice job but no star :(
mtmcl
Although it's not absolutely necessary, I would actually suggest you change the difficulties to "himy's normal", "ignore's hard", and "v2b's insane". I'm sure some BATs would try to nazi many of the jumps in v2b's difficulty, but I'm going to stand up for it because I thought it was fun and the patterns looked cool. In fact, I'm going to bubble this. Change the difficulty names if you agree with me though.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
thanks abalee and mark

i'll fix them later today or tomorrow (i'm leaving soon)

[edit]fix'd
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
deepsea
Everything is fine but why timing@easy is 18480 and @hard/madness are 18487?

Starred for now.
Pasonia
Retaining the star from earlier because I see some things that need to be addressed.

himydanny's Easy

02:50:27 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Please rearrange your pattern here, and throw some sliders in. This doesn't look very nice especially when everything else in the rest of map seemed decently arranged.

ignore's Hard - Yea, ignoring you is very hard these days.

00:28:51 (7) - New combo.
00:33:05 (8) - ^
00:37:08 (6) - ^
01:14:79 (6) - This note is not exactly stacked below slider 5. Adjust this.
01:30:71 (6) - Maybe put this somewhere below and in between 5 and 7. This looks weird to me.
02:37:55 (6) - New combo
02:41:47 (7) - ^
02:49:43 (5) - ^
03:34:59 (7) - ^
03:38:26 (6) - ^

Continue modding tomorrow, sorry.
m980
Nihao
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
-
Real1
Dakeyrus
Easy and Normal look great.

Hard:

00:25:317 - (4,5,6) - I disagree with the spacing used for this pattern entirely, I don't think you should have two stacked notes and then one off of that stack and onto the next like that for steady eighth notes. Might just be me, but this pattern (Happens a few times in the song) will keep me from being the one to rank this map. Most notably in the beginning, but also at places like 01:07:929. Sift through the map for the rest of these, get them all.

00:40:500 - (3,4) - Err, you can't have a note at the exact same time as the end of a slider. Bad. Fix it.
00:57:153 - (3,4) - See above.
02:05:970 - (2,3) - Again, see above.
02:49:317 - (4,5) - Again, see above. Only this time you used a repeating slider at the end of a slider.

03:21:398 - (1,2,3) - (1) needs to be spaced farther from (2) and (3).
03:30:704 - (5,6,7,8) - Again with the deceiving 8th note pattern, these all need to be fixed.

Everything else in hard checks out, just the overlapping notes on sliders and the awkward patterns need to be corrected.

Jumping Madness:

01:05:480 - (1, ... ,8) - This combo is very awkward, they're all timed equally apart but the spacing gets progressively larger. I don't think this is acceptable by ranking standards, even if it is a Jump difficulty. Same thing with the same pattern at like 2:30ish.

01:13:317 - (3,4) - This one is more personal preference, but I would suggest making both of those sliders new combos, just to make the jumps a little more apparent. This would apply to all repeats of this pattern.

Other than those nitpicks this difficulty looks great.

Sorry I had to be so hard on your difficulty ignorethis, but I gotta do what I gotta do D:

I'd like to see this ranked, anyway, so try to fix these issues :)
Topic Starter
ignorethis

Dakeyrus wrote:

Hard:

00:25:317 - (4,5,6) - I disagree with the spacing used for this pattern entirely, I don't think you should have two stacked notes and then one off of that stack and onto the next like that for steady eighth notes. Might just be me, but this pattern (Happens a few times in the song) will keep me from being the one to rank this map. Most notably in the beginning, but also at places like 01:07:929. Sift through the map for the rest of these, get them all.

00:40:500 - (3,4) - Err, you can't have a note at the exact same time as the end of a slider. Bad. Fix it.
00:57:153 - (3,4) - See above.
02:05:970 - (2,3) - Again, see above.
02:49:317 - (4,5) - Again, see above. Only this time you used a repeating slider at the end of a slider.

The above issues are generated when I try to change the BPM and offset to Seibei's and resnap. The patterns messed up. Sorry about wasting your time :)

03:21:398 - (1,2,3) - (1) needs to be spaced farther from (2) and (3).
03:30:704 - (5,6,7,8) - Again with the deceiving 8th note pattern, these all need to be fixed.

Fixed.

Everything else in hard checks out, just the overlapping notes on sliders and the awkward patterns need to be corrected.

Jumping Madness:

01:05:480 - (1, ... ,8) - This combo is very awkward, they're all timed equally apart but the spacing gets progressively larger. I don't think this is acceptable by ranking standards, even if it is a Jump difficulty. Same thing with the same pattern at like 2:30ish.

Changed to a spinner.

01:13:317 - (3,4) - This one is more personal preference, but I would suggest making both of those sliders new combos, just to make the jumps a little more apparent. This would apply to all repeats of this pattern.

Fixed.

Other than those nitpicks this difficulty looks great.

Sorry I had to be so hard on your difficulty ignorethis, but I gotta do what I gotta do D:

I'd like to see this ranked, anyway, so try to fix these issues :)
Dakeyrus
Hard:

00:29:235 - (5,6,7) - You missed one of the awkward patterns I was talking about. It's just the jump between 6 and 7 that will throw people off, and technically doesn't fit spacing conventions. Just move 7 back onto the stack with 5,6 or something.
00:32:664 - (1,2,3) - Same thing.

Other than that one this looks ready to go, I love the new patterns you put in place of the ones I made you correct, very fun to play. Great job man.

Insane looks good too, just fix those two awkward bits I listed and I'll be ready to bubble this.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
Fixed.

I'm not sure about the star-shaped jumps in insane... are they allowed?
Dakeyrus
Larto
Guess what :O
qq714631564