forum

uno feat. Chiyoko (IOSYS) - disco KAWAii [OsuMa...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ByeForNow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 13 October 2023 at 8:32:51 am

Artist: uno feat. Chiyoko (IOSYS)
Title: disco KAWAii
Source: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags: cat LN Long Notes 宇野将平 Uno Shouhei Roughsketch SOUND VOLTEX III 制作決定記念 オリジナル楽曲コンテスト SOUND VOLTEX III Seisaku Kettei Kinen Original Gakkyoku Contest 電波ソング KONAMI BEMANI Denpa BFN SDVX English Japanese Electronic video game osu!mania LN Tournament 3 o!mLN 3 RO64 Round of 64
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3720kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 4Key (2.63 stars, 617 notes)
  2. EXHAUST - 4Key (3.39 stars, 784 notes)
  3. NOVICE - 4Key (1.34 stars, 322 notes)
Download: uno feat. Chiyoko (IOSYS) - disco KAWAii
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
 el gato LN mapa 

Music
uno
Info

afterword
Well, where do I even begin lol.
This song had one of the first charts I played in SDVX that was very knob-focused! (Think of LNs but... wavey? Lol!) Recommended by a friend when I was having trouble trying to grasp using the knobs, if you're new to SDVX and struggle with it as well, do give the game's chart a try too!

Trying to push this for rank was never really my intention so, thank you very much to the people who really enjoyed this map and urged me to go for it! The map has brought a lot of surprises for me... Like Uno is actually RoughSketch. Yes that RoughSketch who is famous for a lot of hardcore genre rhythm game music! Or this map being very popular in a specific community... and that this map was even used in a tournament?!

For anyone that is wondering what is up with the background... I don't know lol! I guess back then when I think, what background would fit a cute music. Cute... Cat, yes. I don't even remember if it was a photo I took myself or if I got it from the internet... (Couldn't find an exact replica) The map has already been well known for it so I thought I'd keep it hehe.

Anyway, I have another LN mapset that I'm trying to push for rank so... Until then, I'll be in your care again!
changelog
27/1/23
applied hashimoto1129 mod > adjusted some patterns to be less awkward
fix and updated metadata
fix metadata (again)
30/1/23
hitsound finished, will apply to difficulties when map is near pending state
9/2/23
some self mod cuz for some reason all my requests got ignored/rejected > adjusted easier difficulties' rhythm
20/2/23
self mod again > fixed snap
applied hitsounds
25/2/23
cleaned up hitsounds
pending
26/2/23
fixed an ln snap and shifted a triplet on ADVANCED
30/9/23
updated to self mod EXHAUST
- removed 1/8 gap LNs and added 1/6 gaps accordingly
- pending
8/10/23
- Applied Quenlla's check
9/10/23
fixed hitsounds after wintEr7z's suggestion
- Applied wintEr7z's check
- fix unsnapped note
13/10/23
- Last few adjustments
- Removed hitsound diff
thanks
people that gib hypes
testplayers that I've forgotten about (this chart is old yooo)
-mint- > for bugging me to rank this
hashimoto1129 > mod
Chrisse > pointing out metadata error
Quenlla > check
wintEr7z > check

Beware of LN X)