forum

Crush 40 - It doesn't Matter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blatzk
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 26. April 2009 at 16:40:15

Artist: Crush 40
Title: It doesn't Matter
Source: Sonic Adventure 2
Tags: Sonic
BPM: 120
Filesize: 9071kb
Play Time: 02:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Light Dash (3,33 stars, 167 notes)
  2. Spin Dash (3,71 stars, 110 notes)
  3. Super Sonic (4,81 stars, 359 notes)
Download: Crush 40 - It doesn't Matter
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first one or more I tried to do my first one.

"It doesn't Matter" was playing in the credits of the Hero Side in Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle).

Edit: Changes in every difficulty
Edit2: Used Distance Snap
Edit3: Tried to reduce spacing issues in every difficulty
Edit4: Light Dash now easier
Behon
Good job on the skinned elements, they add some flavor. That said, on Light Dash, you stopped using sound effects halfway through.

You kind of went overboard on the sliders on the Spin Dash difficulty. There should be more of a balance between them and hitcircles. And personally I wasn't a big fan of all the 1/4 sliders on Super Sonic. Also, why are the sliders in Super Sonic so slow until the last one? They should be faster than the other difficulties.

Though there's rooom for improvement as mentioned above, this is a good effort, especially for a first map. I'll give it a star.
ztrot
very nice this was alot better than my 1st map. but the spin dash diff could use a little work. i like it tho ^^. also make sure your sliders don't over lap beats im not sure but i don't think that's allowed i could be wrong tho. dont give up i wanna see this ranked =D.
Lesjuh
Wait! this is weird, the timing follows the drums. I don't know if that's ok, ask a BAT.
You also went shifting beats and use 1/8 snap wich is not good :(
BPM: 130
Offset: 1.450
There are also many spacing issues. Did you actually use distance snap? (DO THAT!!!)
Until you fix this people can't even mod.
gl
Murph12
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Blatzk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.