forum

Kita Khyber - TsuramificationgamusH

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Agka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 26 de abril de 2009 at 1:09:25

Artist: Kita Khyber
Title: TsuramificationgamusH
BPM: 165,02
Filesize: 2570kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Casual (2,34 stars, 120 notes)
  2. Non-casual (4,18 stars, 229 notes)
  3. omg (5 stars, 337 notes)
  4. Srs Biz (4,87 stars, 301 notes)
Download: Kita Khyber - TsuramificationgamusH
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yeah... Just try it.

Too bad i am too shy for getting kudosu.

Or... i guess it will be ignored.

If you try the maximum difficulty (omg), try it with "Hard rock".

It's a remix from the Family Farce website. Tsu<something>GamusH is known for ilusion-ish simfiles as they are called on stepmania.

Edits:
- For some reason keeps duplicating everything :s
- A check of difficulties got me wrong, it didn't upload the modifications of other than "omg", corrected.
-Spacing enhanced.
-Made patters a bit less confusing by getting overall difficulty higher at non-casual and eliminated a beat on casual.

-Renamed "omg" to "Taiko" and made it a taiko map.
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Agka

Skyripper wrote:

Ok for some reason you included all the files twice? I have no idea why this is, but go to the song directory and delete the duplicates.

Timing:
Why do you have timing points in here that don't do anything? Hit F6 and delete those.
Try a more reasonable BPM. Your timing is off on all difficulties because you are using the wrong BPM. Try 82.50 or 165 with an offset of 38 for now.
Now, resnap all your notes and comb the difficulties to get everything situated how it was originally. This takes time, but it will make your map sooo much cleaner and enjoyable.

Spacing:
Use distance snapping. There's a button in the bottom right hand corner of the editor (in the compose layer) called 'distance snapping'. Turn that on and always use it (unless you have to make little adjustments). You can change the ration of distance snapping by holding your alt key down and moving the bar in the top right corner or the compose layer. I recommend something like .6x to 1.2x depending on the difficulty.
:)

[omg]
not playable

This is a pretty sweet song and I recognize it from (I have no idea) somewhere.

Make these changes and get back to me and we'll see about any other issues we can work out!

Cheers.
1) What do you mean?

2) Right, i just tried to test the potential of some. And i mean... They can.

3) Err... See 2.

4) Family farce website.

Skyripper
I mean, hit F6. This is the timing point window. Do you see how there is a the main Timing Point at your initial offset and then ones under it that are ^ 00:00:00 N blah blah ?

Unless you are planning on changing those to do something different, they aren't doing anything, so delete them.
Topic Starter
Agka

Skyripper wrote:

I mean, hit F6. This is the timing point window. Do you see how there is a the main Timing Point at your initial offset and then ones under it that are ^ 00:00:00 N blah blah ?

Unless you are planning on changing those to do something different, they aren't doing anything, so delete them.
Okay, i deleted them, removed the extra timing modifications that do nothing, made "srs biz"... fun, used snap for every difficulty (It looks a bit of a mess but i'm at it) and i'm currently fixing the "omg" difficulty to be "Harder than hard" without being unplayable.

Also, i fixed the offset and the easier difficulties' bpms, thanks a lot, it worked great!
Skyripper
You're welcome ^_^. Let me know when you get a bit more done and I'll go over it again
Topic Starter
Agka

Skyripper wrote:

You're welcome ^_^. Let me know when you get a bit more done and I'll go over it again
Done.

Re-uploaded. I think "Srs biz" is my favourite difficulty, for some reason...

Well there, yay!

If something else should be corrected please tell me :3
Topic Starter
Agka
bump? :|