forum

crashing in game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KateSkirmish
i looked and searched but i didnt see anything that addressed this, so i apologize if i missed it...

anyway, i didnt have any problems installing or starting the game, but it seems to enjoy crashing the computer during the spinner parts. sometimes it doesnt but usually it does. i think an error report might come up right before the computer goes to that fun blue screen it likes so much, but it all happens pretty fast.

the blue screen basically prints out a report that says the computer has crashed (obviously) and it does that "beginning dump of physical memory" thing. it also says:

stop: 0x00000000A 0x0E880C9E 0x0000001C 0x804E1627

and sometimes after that (not always) it will say:

cmuda.sys - adress B9978337 base at B98DF000

here are my computer specs:
intel pentium 4
2.40 ghz
2.00 gb ram
windows xp 2002
service pack 3

also, ive deleted osu.db as suggested in other threads (and it comes back when i restart so maybe its not the problem?) and ive installed the latest version of ffdshow. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because i freaking love this game. <3
mattyu007
Try updating your sound drivers
peppy
http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... 8&oe=utf-8

learn to google before you get ridiculed for not doing so. as matty says, your sound card is fscking up. updating the drivers may just help.
Topic Starter
KateSkirmish
yeah all fixed up. thanks.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.