forum

Back-On - New World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MagusZero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 01, 2009 at 8:05:30 AM

Artist: Back-On
Title: New World
BPM: 136
Filesize: 7461kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.61 stars, 250 notes)
  2. Normal (4.13 stars, 230 notes)
Download: Back-On - New World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really love this song, so I decided to try making a beatmap for it. It's quite hard, and my timing may perhaps be somewhat off; suggestions welcome.

Fixed some small issues.

Used fufe's timing; much better now.

Moved some beats; now much better.

Added Hard difficulty.

Using FluffRat's timing now.
Fixed Hard difficulty.
fufe
i got BPM 136.01
Offset 9905

remember to resnap and go over the hits to make sure they'r were u want em. Cant say much more till that is done.
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Those settings pretty much destroyed it, especially since that offset is after the first note. I've redone bits of it, so it's nicer now.
fufe
My offset may be wrong. maybe even timing. but listen to your bpm in f3 timing mode. the beats (hard drums) regularly land inbetween chirps. Something is wrong here.

My bpm. Your offset. RESNAP NOTES. Push F3 listen to the ticks you should hear symbol clash on EVERY 1st beat.

BPM 136.01
Offset9905 -edit copied wrong number...

Resnapping notes can shift the map the wrong way so you have to manually shift notes back to the places they are supposed to be at. Can be a pain in the arse but thats what happnes when you map off bad timing ._.

Looking at the map I can see that you have some parts accurate to the song. But you should notice that the timeline isnt always consistent. For example, 02:05:88 (1,2,3,4) - this combo should look exactly like the one before it on the timeline (nudge forward 1/4) Here you can kind of hear that the blue combo is mapped to the beginning of the voice sound while this red one is starting to hit more to the middle of the sound.
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Fixed it to your settings; some parts may be very slightly off, but it is now much smoother.

HARD failed, I'll fix it.
FluffRat
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Hmm... people like the timing now, but not the spacing. And it's on snap...
Topic Starter
MagusZero
Sort of have to bump this, since noone's gotten back to me since my last update. How is it now?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.