forum

Splitting Help forum in two? [Denied] [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MisterVercetti
I have a question about submission that I feel would best be answered in the Beatmap Help forum. The problem is, with the Priority system in place for that board as well, I fear my question may not get noticed.

So I suggest maybe splitting the Beatmap Help forum into "General Help" and "Works in Progress" so that people with general questions can go to General Help while those who want help on specific beatmaps can go to Work in Progress.
An64fan
You know, this isn't such a bad idea. It would be good because then we'll be sure to be able to notice threads which are just general questions, without them being buried under a bunch of maps.

I know you can turn off the priority for the pending and map help forums, but even before the kudosu system was introduced I noticed that general questions very often got buried. Having a separate subforum for them or the such would make sure they could be found without just happening to stumble upon them while sifting through maps.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Bump
0_o
*heroically saves thread from dying*

I would realllly like to see this implemented...
peppy