forum

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Fujisawa Loser

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DawnII
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 5:32:17 PM

Artist: Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Title: Fujisawa Loser
BPM: 163.25
Filesize: 17556kb
Play Time: 02:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Loser (4.9 stars, 298 notes)
  2. Normal (4.87 stars, 43 notes)
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Fujisawa Loser
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Fujisawa Loser (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
5555!

The first entry of my personal album project, Fujisawa Loser. This is the first track off of Asian Kung-Fu Generation's new album, Surf Bungaku Kamakura.

Edit 1: Some of Saturos-fangirl's suggestions implemented.
Vieroz
Newbie users would find it too difficult to play.
Please made the easy and the normal mode.
Topic Starter
DawnII
This is in Beatmap Help for a reason. If it were finished it would be in Pending Beatmaps.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Loser]
00:39:50 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pattern is kinda weird and confusing
00:45:75 (3) - this looks bad half-hidden under 1
00:59:34 (1) - spacing feels wide here
01:25:81 (1,3,5) - can you make these nice and parallel for me? :D
02:03:30 (4,5) - can you line this up horizontally with 2? that would look fantabulous~
02:05:50 (1) - change the slant on this so it points to 2 and 3
02:14:87 (1,1) - spacing?
this isnt a bad start ^^ keep working on it k :P and ask me to mod it once you have your other diff(s) up
Topic Starter
DawnII

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Loser]
00:39:50 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pattern is kinda weird and confusing
Don't see the issue.

00:59:34 (1) - spacing feels wide here
It's called a jump. :)

01:25:81 (1,3,5) - can you make these nice and parallel for me? :D
Didn't make them parallel since it wasn't ever my intention, but I think it makes more sense now.

02:03:30 (4,5) - can you line this up horizontally with 2? that would look fantabulous~
Doesn't look better to me since 2's slider path points towards 3.

02:14:87 (1,1) - spacing?
Again, jumps.

Fixed everything else.
Vieroz

Vieroz wrote:

Newbie users would find it too difficult to play.
Please made the easy and the normal mode.

DawnII wrote:

This is in Beatmap Help for a reason. If it were finished it would be in Pending Beatmaps.
lol. sorry for that, i'm just used to this forum ^^.

okay then, save a room for me and my difficulty. hope this will help u a little.
Download: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Fujisawa Loser (DawnII) [Vieroz's Normal].osu
eee
eeemod GO!!!
why do they call them selves the Asian Kung-Fu Generation when I want more Kung-Fu. . . . . . . . . and I saw NONE. . . . . they should change it into the Asian Generation. . . . cause they're Asian and don't do kung-fu. . . . .

I got to the first break and saw this little train at the corner, I was like, "what the hell is that?"

[Normal] should be called fujisawa, that way it will be [Fujisawa] [Loser] wow, that was very stupid
00:11:38 (4) - same as [Loser]

[Loser]
00:11:38 (4) - 2 more reverses would be nice, or just a whole new slider occupying the next 2 1/2 notes. . . . you don't have to if it were intentional and following something I can't hear, but I would do this. . . . . but it's not my map now, is it.
02:14:32 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3) - luv this jump

I noticed the storyboard elements in the folder, I can try to imagine what you are going for, I guess it would be nice, like some map and traveling mumbo jumbo.

anyways, [Loser] was very fun, although I was expecting more jumps,like Black Glasses, on account that I recently played it cause I saw SFG's post criticizing the jumps, thought there would be more, I was always skipping ahead and clicking early every time I saw a (1)

starring an awesome map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.