forum

Soundshifter - Super Mario World ROCK! (ID: 83591)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Justin_Aylsworth
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 01, 2009 at 5:29:19 PM

Artist: Soundshifter
Title: Super Mario World ROCK! (ID: 83591)
BPM: 110
Filesize: 3688kb
Play Time: 03:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. O.O (1.42 stars, 235 notes)
Download: Soundshifter - Super Mario World ROCK! (ID: 83591)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Lalalalalalalaaaa, haha, hello.

Second beatmap. Um, hope this one isn't as bad and gets ranked unlike my first. ^^" It's kinda hard, based on my skills. Um...I still don't get how to put the countdown on and my video wouldn't work. SO! This is it. If you all have any suggestions, I'm up for it. x] Thanks. Um...guess that's it? Bye? Yeah, bye!
Behon
The spacing on this is really inconsistent- turn on distance snapping and reposition every circle that needs it.

Also, there are two big blank spots where you need to insert breaks. If you don't know how to do that, there's an "Insert Break Time" button on the top right corner of the editor. Go into one of those blank spots on the timeline and press it.
Topic Starter
Justin_Aylsworth

Behonkiss wrote:

The spacing on this is really inconsistent- turn on distance snapping and reposition every circle that needs it.

Also, there are two big blank spots where you need to insert breaks. If you don't know how to do that, there's an "Insert Break Time" button on the top right corner of the editor. Go into one of those blank spots on the timeline and press it.
I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT THAT WAS FOR! It wouldn't let me...o.o
Tri-Edge
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.