forum

Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
diistiil
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 20 maart 2009 at 15:00:21

Artist: Lisa Miskovsky
Title: Still Alive
Tags: Mirror's edge mirrors
BPM: 143
Filesize: 17277kb
Play Time: 04:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,63 stars, 395 notes)
  2. Normal (2,06 stars, 207 notes)
Download: Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Completely remaking this map...
Ekaru
Might want to check up on your spacing. Things like

00:58:60 (5)

Are too close. Look for things like this please, where the notes have the same space between them, but are different times away on the timeline. Nice SB though.

Your timing might be off, might wanna get someone else to look into that.

You need a second difficulty for this to be ranked. You can either have someone else make it (like xxxxx's Hard, good ol' collabs), or make it yourself.

That's all, really. Map wasn't that bad, but you really do need a second difficulty. :)
Topic Starter
diistiil
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
TheRagnarok
My only goal here is to look at your timing, seeing as you only have one difficulty, and you'll likely need to do some editing regardless with a new timing. Here goes:

I may have missed something, but I'm not sure why you have so many timing sections. They don't seem to change anything (except for meking your tempo skip around a lot). I suggest only 1 timing section:
BPM:107.038
Offset: 19,101
Scratch that, I realized that I was very off on these. Here's the real timing: :D
BPM: 107.000
Offset: 19,061

Btw, I like the direction you're taking with your storyboard, but during several image rotations, the edges of the images become exposed, showing the black part of the background. Try to make it so that the player can only view the current image (and not what's behind it).

I'd like to take another look at this when it's more developed.
Topic Starter
diistiil
Can this be revived? Im working on it.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.