forum

Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 06, 2009 at 1:39:26 PM

Artist: Bloodhound Gang
Title: Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
BPM: 135
Filesize: 5028kb
Play Time: 01:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.63 stars, 123 notes)
Download: Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So Gladi was looking for another BHG song to map, so I suggested this. I also thought he would upload it and I'd do a difficulty for it, but he asked me to upload, so ok. Whelp. This is sure to get spacing nazi'd.

Note: THIS IS A WIP.
GladiOol
O stupid me! I dropped a star (though it doesn't need notice yet, but I dropped it here so I wont forget later)
anonymous_old
Hard
Decrease circle size to "normal"!
00:44:19 (7) - Move this up so it's between 00:44:63 (8) and 00:43:97 (6).
01:02:63 (11) - Move this elsewhere. Inconsistent placement/timing 'ratio' with previous beats.

Intro is too long (30 seconds) and can certainly be filled with stuff (though it is repetitive). If you don't want that, trim the music so it starts at around where 00:16:19 is now.

... That's all? Make it longer. Not much to critique (not even one minute!). =]
Topic Starter
Seibei4211

strager wrote:

Hard
Decrease circle size to "normal"! - No.
00:44:19 (7) - Move this up so it's between 00:44:63 (8) and 00:43:97 (6). - No.
01:02:63 (11) - Move this elsewhere. Inconsistent placement/timing 'ratio' with previous beats. - It's called an anti-jump. I think it works well. I'll need more opinions on this before I do anything to it because I really like this part.

Intro is too long (30 seconds) and can certainly be filled with stuff (though it is repetitive). If you don't want that, trim the music so it starts at around where 00:16:19 is now. - What's the point? There's a skip button. I usually press it when there are intros. If you get tired of waiting, press it. Then kick yourself for not doing it earlier.

... That's all? Make it longer. Not much to critique (not even one minute!). =] - IT'S CALLED A WIP! This is in Help with one difficulty. FFFFFF.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Symbolic
Hiya, I was also mapping this song but I had a short osu! break. Then I saw osuplayer111 was mapping it, but now I saw you guys were mapping it even earlier, so do you mind if I make a difficulty?

~Symbolic
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.