forum

Nauts - Sunset Rider

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mrtn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on donderdag 19 maart 2009 at 13:12:21

Artist: Nauts
Title: Sunset Rider
Source: DJMAX
Tags: djmax, sunset, rider, nauts, djmax portable, djmax portable 2
BPM: 170
Filesize: 9995kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,97 stars, 297 notes)
  2. Normal (3,88 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Nauts - Sunset Rider
Download: Nauts - Sunset Rider (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Song from DJMAX Portable 2. Hope you all like it :)

edit 4-Mar-2009: followed Mogsworth's comments :).
edit 6-Mar-2009: add 5ms to offset also fixed the spinner (cyclone's suggestions)
edit 19-Mar-2009: added video
Skyripper
Basically I'm just starring this, but:

Rename Hard to Insane. You have some crazy tricks in there and hp drain isn't too forgiving.
and
01:08:69 (1) - This may be too fast.. osu! barely gets a 300 on this. Just food for thought though, you don't have to change it.

Like I said, just starring because this is some quality stuff :]

Love the DJ Max maps.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy

mrtn wrote:

On hard:
01:08:69 (the spinner): James did exactly the same kind of spinner in Kaeshite! Knee Socks [JAMES DIFFICULTY!!]. Are you certain it isn't allowed? If it isn't i'll remove it right away, but I thought if was pretty cool :P.
I'm more than fairly certain that this is illegal, sorry. If it's shorter than the one I mentioned before, then it's definitely illegal. xP
Topic Starter
mrtn
Ok i removed it :)
Symbolic
Timing seems fine to me :)

[Normal]

Couldn't find anything to fix... :p

[Hard]

Couldn't find anything to fix here either :D

Starred *
Topic Starter
mrtn
Thanks for modding :)
Cyclone
Topic Starter
mrtn
Cyclone
Alright, i don't like seeing spinners extended this way, as it really doesn't help the situation all that much. To fully catch the front end of the spinner you almost have to be going before you hit the note. I'll go ahead and bubble though.
Topic Starter
mrtn
Ok. Thanks for the bubble. I agree about extending the spinner but I don't really have much choice other than extending it like that or removing it. Anyway, it's easy to get 300 on so I don't think it'll matter all that much.
Pasonia
-
Pasonia
-
Topic Starter
mrtn