forum

DragonForce - Troopers of the Stars [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garpo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 3:40:24 PM

Artist: DragonForce
Title: Troopers of the Stars
Tags: extreme power metal speed english marathon stream
BPM: 200
Filesize: 7907kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Tatsujin (7.12 stars, 2844 notes)
Download: DragonForce - Troopers of the Stars
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Apparently, this song is about starwars

Yoinked stuff from JarHed
Update Log
May 23rd: Applied Chiswell's Mod
May 25th: Self Modded and mostly removed end 1/4 finishers similar to Flame of Youth
May 26th: Applied more self mods that added better consistency with repeating guitar sounds throughout the map, fixed the ending on the first stream not matching the drums, flipped various ddddddddddddddd start streams with k since they're snares similar to the fixes in Flame of Youth, Filled in some missing drum 1/4s in the guitar solo (also improved slowdown guitar 1/2s)
May 30th: Added consistency to the stream at 03:43:670 - so now its 2 dkkd/kddk to 1 kdk reset on the first d of the ddk, for the dkkd part and ddk on the k
Also changed 1 pattern in the kiais because it was ignoring the drum beat
and 02:13:670 - to actually match the guitar going kdk kdk kdk kdk instead of whatever the hell i had which didn't fit (there was also one that was kkkdkkkdkkkd before that I properly mapped to kdddkdddkddd
May 31st: Applied D3kuu's Mod
June 1st: Changed a ddkdk in the pre woooooo section to a kkdkd to reflect its going down in tone and applied Skid's suggestion.
June 9th: 03:27:845 - I changed this to a dddkkk since it just was better
03:53:870 - changed the kkkdddk here to kkkd and changed patterning after which may contradict chiswell's mod
Changed the patterning of the doublets and around them at 03:01:670 - and doing anything to does either increases or decreases the sr by +-.3 so im done with these lol
Changed a few things which i probably forgot about like a 1/2 d here and there and matching 04:18:170 - to 01:39:770 - .
June 14th: New MP3 with proper encoding, changed a kkddk in the kiais to a kdkkd before the last stream, and removed 2 notes in the slowdown so the progression sounded better.
June 23rd: I changed the ddkdkkd at 03:09:020 - to a d k dkd to better fit this part, fixed 03:45:545 - having a wrong stream pattern here as it was 3 kk in a row instead of a kd here, made 03:48:170 - a 1/6 again but didn't connect the two patterns, I might but cuz of the mods in the past I won't. also made 03:14:570 - a 1/8 doublet since its the same sound as the one at 00:33:817, made 02:55:670 - more accurate even tho its painful now
June 27th: Applied Axer's Check