forum

[invalid] Osu! For symbian s60

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Executi0ner_old
Hello, I leave this message to suggest a version of osu for symbian s60, concretly for the nokia 5800 xpressmusic
Itwould be eternally been grateful to someone who was developing it, since I have not even idea..

Sorry, my english is not very good :o

cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
This belongs in feature requeests.

Don't ask for ports. Unless someone has whatever device you have, has some coding skills, and is willing to spend the countless hours working to port it, you're out of luck. If you want a port, either find someone who fits the criteria or port it yourself.

Moving this to completed feature requests as this topic obviously isn't going to advance past this point unless someone comes and says that they will do it, which I don't see as overly likely. If someone does though, or if there's a lot of interest and a real discussion gets going, it can moved out again.
global27323
when I understand a little bit more of coding, I am going to at least try to port osu to symbian, just simply because I have an symbian phone myself.