Problem Signature 06: 471ebf30
Problem Signature 07: 7ac
Problem Signature 08: 6c
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

any idea what might have caused this? im running vista. i have .net framework installed and everything.
peppy
Is this something new or has it always happened? Does it happen when osu! first starts, or at a certain point during gameplay? You seem to have some plays on your account already.

First things first, I suggest you
a) restart your pc.
b) delete osu!.<username>.cfg from the osu! directory. you may want to make a backup just in-case.

If you still get the same error then please post again saying so. Also if you are able to pull any more details out of the error screen that would be helpful (since when you get an error like this, it really *should* be triggering the osu! error handler screen, not the windows one).
Topic Starter
RePPikS_old
it has always happened. well not for me. its my friends error okay. it happens when he double clicks on osu.exe it flashes up the game screen and then it stops and he gets the windows error. osu.exe has stopped working and if he clicks on more details thats what he gets. he tried to restart and reinstall and delete the file but it ALL didnt work ><
peppy
I'm pretty sure this is fixed now. The host system was missing Tahoma.