forum

Flo Rida - Right Round

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 08, 2009 at 11:24:14 AM

Artist: Flo Rida
Title: Right Round
BPM: 125
Filesize: 4618kb
Play Time: 03:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.93 stars, 438 notes)
Download: Flo Rida - Right Round
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I was planning on this actually being my first map i send straight to pending and not start it off as a WIP, but i really hate losing my difficulties due to accidental overwriting and I'm too lazy to manually make a backup.

PS- This is one of those "holy fuck i'm bored i have to map something" songs
eee
hi rolled :shock: ?
00:12:97 (4) - this isn't reallly snapped, but not too big a problem, I managed to get by
00:14:41 (4,5) - ^same here
01:05:77 (1) - sounds better ending 1/4 back, or maybe 1/6??????
01:14:892 - a note here will be nice, sounds empty, imo
01:22:572 - ^same here
01:24:33 (1) - can you move this to 01:24:492, cause I don't really hear where it is
02:25:77 (1) - can you move this to 02:25:932, then adjust that sample set stuff
02:38:25 (5) - new combo, on account that it happens a couple seconds later?
the ones that were moved can also be moved about 1/6, cause I'm not sure how to map anything other than 1/4 ?

I'm sorry, I'm not good at modding or mapping, I just think that will work?, just don't get mad at eee :cry:
I thought this map was coool, just a bunch of jumps would make that kind of [insane], but you did do [hard] with your previous maps that were kind of insane
EEeee
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.