forum

BACK-ON - Chain v3 *Hard*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 4:18:11 PM

Artist: BACK-ON
Title: Chain v3
BPM: 92
Filesize: 5171kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.09 stars, 385 notes)
Download: BACK-ON - Chain v3
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
If you use mouse to click: avoid this map.

This one's for you, eyup. I know you'll love it. I hope you detect the sarcasm there...

This is one of my older maps. Stream galore! I wouldn't say the map is too hard, but there are alot of streams... So if you're good with that, knock yourself out.

This is not a Version B, I left it intact. All I did was redid spacing and placement, and also rearranged the combos. Added a select few sliders, which are very slow, to give you a little bit of breathing time.

Nope, Extor... No easy mode for this one either. But I do have another version of Chain which I had already made with a normal difficulty. I will get around to that one and fix it up as well, maybe. This one, a friend encouraged me to fix. Not directly, though.

No, Peppy... So finish/whistle.

Ah, yes. I know anyone who comments on this map is going to complain about the 2:40 part. Go ahead. I think it is perfectly fine for maps to have a harder part to them to prevent people from easily SS'ing, or even S'ing a map. It's hard, but can be done.
eyup
You've probably sent this one up so much, it was a let-down :mrgreen: I found nothing wrong with it - it's ready for ranking pending another mod's approval!
Extor
I like this beatmap. Now if you make another diff... =P

Nah, joking.

*Rankz*
wolfnoko
the song is awesome as always but i have more fun playing a normal version of the song than your's the song is too slow for hard you should upbeat it and time it better. those are just advices so dont get pissed i would really appreciate if you redid it tough