forum

Change avatar ingame, 2x replay, spectate prevent, marathon

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
GeekShadow
- The ability to change avatar ingame (many members create an account but don't take the time to put avatar)
- Remove 2x speed in watching mode
- Add a small that prevent you someone is watching you
- The ability to play a list of songs without stopping (Like at the end of EBA Without a fight -> Jumping Jack Flash)

That's all ... :D
peppy
- The ability to change avatar ingame (many members create an account but don't take the time to put avatar)

Interesting.

- Remove 2x speed in watching mode

I don't see the need to remove it, personally.

- Add a small that prevent you someone is watching you

To show you someone is watching you? Already on the plans.

- The ability to play a list of songs without stopping (Like at the end of EBA Without a fight -> Jumping Jack Flash)

Also planned - this may be used for competitions in the future.
Topic Starter
GeekShadow
Nice :)
Aliento

GeekShadow wrote:

Remove 2x speed in watching mode
Why? It doesn't hurt anything just having it there. You can simply choose not to use it. This really makes no sense.

While I'm on the subject of replay mode, I think being able to skip over pauses in beatmaps (what's the technical word I'm looking for? You know, The sections that in EBA/Ouendan have cutcenes), like skiping the intros, would be a good addition. Sometimes pauses are really long and nobody really cares what players are doing with the mouse during them.
Echo
You can skip intros by clicking the "skip" button or by pressing the space bar.
peppy
He's talking about skipping break time during replays. I personally would prefer not to add this unless it was available to the original player too, but thats just me :).
Echo
I would prefer you didn't add skipping break time at all ;p