forum

Relax mod bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
Just noticed this a bit ago and foul and I both tested it on a few different maps. On some maps, if you play with the relax mod on, it won't take you to the results screen after the map. Instead, you remain there after the end of the screen and even after the end of the mp3. There's no way to skip, and pressing the pause button instead brings up the pause menu as though you were still playing the map, and behaves in the manor it would were you to pause in the middle of gameplay.

Haven't yet noticed any particular pattern as to which maps will experience this bug and which won't though.
cyanberryio
I haven't tested this on this new release, but it was on the previous for other modes too.

Don't say I was cheating: I had No Fail on for the "Non-Stop Dancer" song,(not going to spoil it for anyone)and when it finished, it stayed there(I walked away for a snack :P). I think it's if you get a certain amount below, but it's usually on something like Relax/No Fail. I still haven't gotten that achievement yet because of that. :P
peppy
Fixed in latest public.