forum

Snoop Dogg - Nintendo pop it like its hot - Kirby Ft SnoopDo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yacob1010
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ChaozTLG
in regards to [Pop Corn],The very end is way harder than the rest. You should either make it as easy as the rest, or make the rest alot harder. Apart from that, it's awesome. ;)

James2250
poppin it:
00:11:841:(9) 1 less repeat
00:37:203(28): combo too long make a new one somewhere before
00:38:648(2) move 1/4 forward and delete 3
00:53:737(1) move 1/4 forward then shorten by 1/4
01:03:368(6) move 1/4 forward
03:11:626(30) too long combo..would also shorten 1/4
eee
first of all, the Offset is wrong, you can't begin a song when the BPM starts later, I kinda think that Rolled did the same thing?
it was already mapped, but graveyarded, soooo, http://osu.ppy.sh/s/3830 here, apparently your BPM is slightly off, move it to 93.34 cause idk, rolled usually has the BPM.
You may also have to read the FAQ on spacing and combo colors, FAQ is above in the Help! tab.
basically, you change combo colors with different phrases or instruments.
you have to use distance snap to space your beats, you have to make all beats in one combo snapped to a specific distance. the (1), or New Combo, can be anywhere or spaced to anything, but the rest (i.e. 2,3,4) have to be spaced along with (1), unless it is a jump, but I don't see any accurate jumps, soooo
EBAfan101
I think it's pretty good. I have to agree, though, that you should make some of the combos shorter. Plus, the two difficulties barely have any difference.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.