b2cool

Pokebis wrote:

ur so kool.
i dont
Dam straight
HateMeh
i do on my ipod touch
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I replaced the ARM processors on my DS with a quad core processor so now I can play anywhere I want. With two screens too :)
Ekaru
Nah. Not only do I not want to get into trouble when my grades are giving the teachers and my advisory teacher a heart attack, but I'm just too goddam lazy. Oh and I'd have to have these crappy headphones on that kill my ears. No thanks. I do, however, play too much when I'm at home. Well, 'play' isn't the right word...
Neo@lex
I'll get osu! when I finish Doom 2, which isn't likely to happen for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.
Daru
Yes, because I'm all hax0r and I play games off my flash drive in the library during study hall and lunch, and the computers at my school have updated DirectX, which surprised me somewhat when I first tried to do it.

Also included would be Stepmania, Th10, and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. :)
minyeob
No, I don't.
You're so cool~
ignorethis
I don't since there's no computer available in school.

BTW, Echo, how did you do that?
Keyboard_old
Nope, it's blocked. And I cannot download anything.
CheeseWarlock
University desks are too small to have room for a mouse. Besides, if I wanted to play osu! during class time, I wouldn't go to class. (But that's usually not a good time management strategy.)
Echo

ignorethis wrote:

If you're pro you can do it too.

Unfortunately, quad cores require quite a bit of cooling. Also, my DS doesn't fit in my pocket anymore. The heatsink is pretty big after all
awp

Echo wrote:

ignorethis wrote:

If you're pro you can do it too.

Unfortunately, quad cores require quite a bit of cooling. Also, my DS doesn't fit in my pocket anymore. The heatsink is pretty big after all
Not to mention the now relatively shitty battery life due to increased power consumption but hey, touchscreen laptop.
gaph2000
Awp, you have a tablet PC? I've been wanting to get one for osu, and after testing it on a SmartBoard (FTW), it seems relativly lag-free. Is it the same on Tablet PCs?
redkimono
No, because the only computers students are allowed to use at my school are in library and our school's computers block ALOT of sites. And I usually never go to library anyways.
Henkie
I used to play it at school, but we can't use headphones in class anymore, and I suck without sound :o
So no vote from meh
Topic Starter
b2cool

gaph2000 wrote:

Awp, you have a tablet PC? I've been wanting to get one for osu, and after testing it on a SmartBoard (FTW), it seems relativly lag-free. Is it the same on Tablet PCs?

I tryed it on a Smarbord and it sucked