forum

Tina Turner - Goldeneye

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
i am nobody
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on March-20-09 at 4:58:02 PM

Artist: Tina Turner
Title: Goldeneye
BPM: 102
Filesize: 4462kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.05 stars, 280 notes)
  2. Normal (2.38 stars, 248 notes)
Download: Tina Turner - Goldeneye
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
well this is my first beatmap. just wondering if its acceptable, how i can improve it and what's good or bad about it. also is the backround picture ok?
Zatoichi
GJ on getting the BPM and offset right for the most part.

Normal
01:03:32 (2) - move to the next yellow tick in 1/8 divisor
01:07:44 (6) - see above
01:08:62 (8) - see above
01:12:88 (2) - move to the previous yellow tick in 1/8 divisor
01:37:29 (1) - move to the previous white tick in 1/4 divisor
01:51:12 (3) - move to the next white tick in 1/4 divisor
02:23:61 (3) - move to the next yellow tick in 1/8 divisor
03:13:61 (6) - move to the previous yellow tick in 1/8 divisor

Hard
...this is Normal. You didn't change a damn thing except the difficulty modifiers. Just do above for this difficulty, plus ACTUALLY CHANGE IT.

The only other things I seemed to find wrong in both were some new combo placements, but I don't think I'm experienced enough to nazi that.

Oh, yeah, and use distance snap.
Topic Starter
i am nobody
ok thanks. i fixed the timing on all those except the last one, i dont think i should change that one. i put a couple of the circles closer to eachother and thats pretty much it.

also the hard one isnt exactly like the normal one, i added a few circles, flipped a couple of sliders and made them a little faster and longer, but yeah it wasnt much difference. I'll remake the hard one tomorrow, or whenever.

p.s.: so im guessing the backround picture is acceptable then...
Zatoichi
This map more than likely won't be ranked if its not spaced properly. Just because you put them closer together isn't going to solve the problem. You're going to need to press the button that says "distance snap" and then drag the notes in the song. But, this is your decision.

i am nobody wrote:

i fixed the timing on all those except the last one
No you didn't.
Topic Starter
i am nobody
oh what? i must have forgotten to save or something. ahh i'll just do it later, and yeah i'll use the distance snap.
Topic Starter
i am nobody
ok i fixed them and remade the hard one. i hope its good.

edit: they probably need more breaks, but i dont know where to put them. any suggestions?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.