posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yukic
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 July 2023 at 17:14:02

Artist: Omoinotake
Title: Moratorium
Source: 囀る鳥は羽ばたかない The clouds gather
Tags: オモイノタケ twittering birds never fly saezuru tori wa habatakanai ed ending japanese pop jpop gay yaoi boys love bl anime movie lgbt lgbtq lgbtq+ queer bifuku yuki
BPM: 156
Filesize: 8351kb
Play Time: 04:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (5.03 stars, 776 notes)
  2. Normal (2.17 stars, 471 notes)
Download: Omoinotake - Moratorium
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
essentially a collab with my 2020 self

happy 3 year anniv

note
he first time I mapped this, it took me about 3 months to finish. it was also the first set I tried to push for ranked (second was s-low LOL). however, some stuff happened (bng moment) but it was alright, since by that time I had improved at mapping and believed I could make the map a lot better

I decided to remap this with the same ideas about half a year later (end of 2020) but I still wasn't really happy with it :(

21/12/20 remap

finished this around the start of the year but never uploaded cuz was unhappy with the map

figured I might as well upload this now
however, this map still remained really important to me as I pretty much learnt how to map through it. I think it was also the first map I properly hitsounded, colourhaxxed, and fully finished-- a pretty ambitious project for the me who'd only been mapping for about a half year at that point

so, I decided to remap this again in March 2023, "remap" in the sense that I tried to keep as many ideas as I could from the original map in place. hence, there's a lot of stuff in this map that current me would never do (although the brass solo I think I actually mapped better 2 years ago lol), but I wanted to keep as much ideas from the 2020 version as I could

i want to say thank you to everyone who motivated me along the way, even things as little as hypes were incredibly encouraging. there were so many points throughout 2022 where I couldn't even imagine myself coming back to this game at all, yet somehow, here I am

thanks for reading and sorry for cringe if u made it all the way 😋

airin/fuju