forum

WalnutFaceBrand - C-O-C-A-I-N-E

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 10:27:51 PM

Artist: WalnutFaceBrand
Title: C-O-C-A-I-N-E
BPM: 178.26
Filesize: 7144kb
Play Time: 01:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5 stars, 184 notes)
  2. Normal (4 stars, 85 notes)
  3. Soaprman's Hard (4.87 stars, 109 notes)
Download: WalnutFaceBrand - C-O-C-A-I-N-E
Download: WalnutFaceBrand - C-O-C-A-I-N-E (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE: I DO COCAINE.
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
Looking for someone to do the Normal for this.
Soaprman
Here you go! You might also want to get a background image for this beatmap.

edit: Changed a couple of minor things.

Download: WalnutFaceBrand - C-O-C-A-I-N-E (Zatoichi) [Soaprman's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
Much appreciated.
Soaprman
Hope somebody with "ignore star priority" checked will see this beatmap that I'm bumping.
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
Its kinda sad because I posted this on #osu, one person actually gave enough of a shit to play it, and even though I told that person to post in the thread what they thought, that person never did.

Its kinda sad because as long as people keep doing that, my maps will never be ranked. Ever.
Soaprman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
After 20 minutes of debating and correcting in irc... BUBBLED.
Soaprman
Oh wow, some good news! :)
Mogsy
All:
Background image.

Normal:
Nothing.

Soaprman's Hard:
-00:08:42 (5) - New Combo mark goes here.

Insane:
-00:22:47 (4,5) - Restack on 3's endpoint.
-00:23:99 (5) - Restack on 4's endpoint.

Fix and I'll rank.

EDIT: BG image pl9x.

EDIT: Rank.
Hanyuu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
abalee
choose a better song next time.:(
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
I would have liked it better if you criticized my mapping capabilities, not the song.
Lesjuh
So it's true
Cuddlebun
I would have liked it better if you had chosen a song that didn't completely rape my ears.
Mogsy

Zatoichi wrote:

I would have liked it better if you criticized my mapping capabilities, not the song.
Personally, I find it better to have the song criticized. Mostly because it means you can map.

Also, yet again, congrats on your first ranked map.
Ekaru
Normal is fine. Insane is fine. The song's fine after listening to it a few times. It's really annoying at first, but not bad at all once you get used to it (just make sure your volume isn't too high, you don't want this song screaming into your ears). Soaprman's Hard? The beginning has some hard-to-read parts, some overlapping sliders. >_>

Doing Normal again so I can give this map a high rating. It's not getting enough love. </3
Topic Starter
Zatoichi

Mogsworth wrote:

Personally, I find it better to have the song criticized. Mostly because it means you can map.
The whole entire reason why I even mapped this was because of the song and who made it.

Imagine a guy who did videos like this and was on the verge, or already has, lost the motivation to do more. Imagine a different guy making one of his videos be playable in a rhythm game, meaning someone took the time to care about his work to do something awesome. Now imagine if almost half the posts in that specific map's thread only talked about how the video sucked.

Yeah.

Download: Chata - Niji-iro Adolescence (cRyo[iceeicee]) [SARdonic].osu
Larto
I love this map/song. I hate the people who made the voting so sucky :<
show more