forum

Which digimon OP beatmap did YOU like the best?

posted
Total Posts

Which Digimon Opening BEATMAP did you like the best? (all by Wada Kouji)

Butterfly
10.53%
Target ~Akai something~
10.53%
Biggest Dreamer
10.53%
FIRE!!
10.53%
Hirari
5.26%
Map the English theme already.
36.84%
The English theme sucks, don't touch it.
15.79%
Total votes: 19
Topic Starter
Ekaru
You knew this was coming, you just knew it! Considering I got all the ones sung by Wada Kouji completed and ranked, I decided to make this topic.

Most of the maps are done in different ways, since I changed my style a lot until I stopped failing. Sadly, most of these were made while I stunk. *Ahem* So, I'm just interested in knowing which one each of you liked the most. Why do I want to know? Simply to know which kind you guys ended up liking the most, that's all, really (both the song and the beatmap). Other reasons too. And yes, the songs and beatmaps are very different for the most part, so this poll will come up with an actual result.

'Course, another reason I made this poll was for the last Digimon OP. Gonna do it soon, but thing is... I want to make a difficulty based off one of the older ones. So naturally, in order to do this, I need to know which one was the most liked, since honestly, I have no idea. If they were all mapped the same way this would be easy, but considering that in all, the 5 of them are mapped in 4 different ways total, that causes a problem. XP

Help please.

EDIT: And if you didn't like any of them, just don't vote, or vote for the one you hate the least. ;P
Neo@lex
This one:
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
I remember the only Digimon I saw growing up was that fucktarded one where the kids actually turned into Digimon. Frontier?

I remember just loooooving that series until I slowly came to realize that it was crap.
Plasmasoul
I think one of u skilled composers should make a beat map of
Run Around >:O
from the digimon movie with the cool gold guy xD
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)