forum

Laggy Spinners? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axel
Hey i bet you read the title right now but...
When a spinner comes up when i play in game i just lag up to death!!
and when it ends its back to normal.

is there anyway of fixing this?

--Thanks
Echo
Get a better computer.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Axel
i cant upgrade =( 1999 computer =\

unless you know any sites to download a new graphic card or better upgrades...
Ivalset
There are limits to pirating, I'm afraid.

It's somewhat difficult to download physical objects. You may have to purchase one.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru

bRiGhT wrote:

i cant upgrade =( 1999 computer =\
Save up for a new computer. Your computer is about a decade old, which, if you didn't know, is ancient and obsolete as far as computers go. Sorry, but you really can't play most games made recently with that, so you might as well start saving now for a new one. You'll find places where you can cut expenses. Honestly, there are some things in life that require a computer, and are just a pain to do, say, spreadsheets on a piece of cr- err cardboard.

So do what Echo said, for it is the truth, and pretty much your only solution.
peppy
The other option is to run osu! at a lower resolution, assuming you are trying anything higher than 640x480. Also make sure you are using the default skin.
Topic Starter
Axel
Yes Peppy i have tryed that over 100 Times but my computer is to slow to even run that! i dont know!
i tryed all 4 resolutions.

i tryed the 1st.(LAGGED UP)

i tryed the 2nd.(Lagged up even worse)

i tryed the 3rd(Current one,alot of lag but still playable but taiko mode and spinners and some sliders.)

i tryed the 4th(WORKS PERFECT but its too big...not sure about the spinners though only got in the options and changed and went back)

anybody want my computer specs just to be clear?
ill post them anyway.

Manufacturer:Gateway(IF YOU ASK TO CONTACT GATEWAY COMPANY TOO BAD THEY ARE CLOSED FOR GOOD)
Processor:Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.80GHz
Memory:766MB RAM <---(THIS MIGHT BE THE CAUSE)
Hard Drive:40 GB(Nothing to do with the game but the storage size...)
peppy
The cause is definitely your graphics card, which you have not stated in the specs above.