forum

capsule - Sugarless GiRL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wyst
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
AdvanceBoy
O_O Very good map for a benniger! so those things are ONLY SUGESSTIONS:

[Easy]

00:19:52 (1) - Looks good, but is a little confusing, separate it more fron (6)
00:46:40 (3) - You are following the rhythm or the lyrics? is you are following the lyrics, the slider shound be start 1/2 beat after
00:50:10 (3) - ^
01:01:22 (3) - ^
01:24:85 (2) - looks bad separated, too close fron the slider (1)
02:05:39 (4) - ^ too far away fron the circle (3)

[Normal]

General: maybe the circles are too small (they have the same size what the Hard's ones). Also, the beats's plasement in the majority are very similar to Easy (you only fliped some parts) but I thing what the only thing bad

[Hard]

General: I realy like it :3

Bah, great map, you shound try get some attention fron others moders ;)

STAR!!!
Topic Starter
Wyst

AdvanceBoy wrote:

O_O Very good map for a benniger! so those things are ONLY SUGESSTIONS:

[Easy]

00:19:52 (1) - Looks good, but is a little confusing, separate it more fron (6) moved it around~
00:46:40 (3) - You are following the rhythm or the lyrics? is you are following the lyrics, the slider shound be start 1/2 beat after changed
00:50:10 (3) - ^ changed
01:01:22 (3) - ^ changed, I think on all 3 I was iffy about straying off the white ticks on easy, but it's not THAT confusing
01:24:85 (2) - looks bad separated, too close fron the slider (1) oops, fixed
02:05:39 (4) - ^ too far away fron the circle (3) fixed

[Normal]

General: maybe the circles are too small (they have the same size what the Hard's ones). Also, the beats's plasement in the majority are very similar to Easy (you only fliped some parts) but I thing what the only thing bad That's weird, the circle size is one bigger than hard in my settings... the difference between them isn't that noticeable now that I look though. I think they're fine as is. Easy is just normal kinda taken apart, I wanted the maps to at least be somewhat similar and with those 2 it's simpler to just keep them like that imo.

[Hard]

General: I realy like it :3

Bah, great map, you shound try get some attention fron others moders ;)

STAR!!! thanks for the mod/star :D
Download: fripSide - only my railgun (TV Size) (pieguy1372) [Nold's Level3].osu