forum

ZUN - U.N. Owen was her?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnimeJesus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 16. März 2009 at 23:16:47

Artist: ZUN
Title: U.N. Owen was her?
Source: Tohou 6
Tags: tohou u.n. owen
BPM: 167
Filesize: 2238kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Original (4,48 stars, 269 notes)
  2. Normal (3,81 stars, 198 notes)
Download: ZUN - U.N. Owen was her?
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap, its the original Flandre bossfight theme U.N. Owen was her? from the game Tohou 6
DJPop
Try this BPM & offset, then resnap all notes.

BPM: 155
Offset: 2,444
Topic Starter
AnimeJesus
k thx i try it
YellowerYoshi
I think my main gripe with this is that Normal and Original are almost exactly the same. Sure, Original is more difficult with the faster notes and HP drain, but it seems kinda lazy that the note patterns are exactly the same with difficulty adjustments.

In my opinion, I'd say to change up the note patterns in one of the difficulties. Either make Normal a tad bit easier with less complex beats or make Original a bit harder with more complex beats or note patterns (I wouldn't keep the HP drain that high though).

Otherwise, it's very solid work in my eyes. I'd just want to see more variation between difficulties.
Al-Azif
The timing and bpm is obviously wrong, spacing is totally inconsistent and misleading, there are sliders that go off the grid, objects that appear simultaneously so it's impossible to hit them all, I'm sorry to say, nothing right with this map at all. If you're serious about your claim at your opening post (which I bet you are not), I'd like to watch you try to play this thing that you made.

Also This song isn't easy to map, this one have 1/4 and 1/3 beat parts, and the BPM is changing.
If you going to map this, use the the setting like this and rework again

BPM:
155 @ 2,444 with 1/4 beat
150 @ 55,089 with 1/3 beat
152 @ 61,489 with 1/3 beat
155 @ 74,120 with 1/4 beat
152 @ 124,442 with 1/3 beat
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.