forum

Lynn - No Princess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 06, 2009 at 8:47:08 AM

Artist: Lynn
Title: No Princess
Source: In the Groove
Tags: ITG, ITG2
BPM: 141
Filesize: 2273kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Expert (4.95 stars, 307 notes)
  2. Medium (4.37 stars, 189 notes)
Download: Lynn - No Princess
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
6th ITG beatmap

Part of the ITG beatmapping project. You can find that thread HERE

EDIT: Woops, forgot overlay
EDIT2: Decided I liked soft sampleset better, and fixed a repeating slider or two in Medium
EDIT3: ugh
EDIT4: Background fixes, An64fan fixes (including spacing in expert and added beat)
EDIT5: Pasonia fixes (including new offset and GALLOP NERF :[ )
EDIT6: Tag, Source fixes
An64fan
Pointed out the artifacts in the background already. :P The offset feels kind of fast for me, but never mind that, It's not as though I'm really the best with offsets (hence having offset adjustments suggested to me for every one of my maps). Colours are also a little bit hard to see on the background, but meh. I do that too.

Medium
Fine.

Expert
0:16:14 - Maybe put a beat here?
00:34:65 (15,16) - Spacing.
00:38:69 (1,2,3,4) - Would personally shorten these all 1/4. Not a big deal though, they work quite well as they are now as well.
01:08:05 (3,4,5) - Repeat of above. Doesn't need to be changed either when it comes right down to it.
01:29:97 (5) - Just thought to point out the curve point you have on this slider. :P

Overall, really nice. Only real mapping problem is that spacing issue on Expert. For now, gets a tasty star~
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Fixed all that stuff and just replaced the background :3.

An64fan wrote:

Expert
00:38:69 (1,2,3,4) - Would personally shorten these all 1/4. Not a big deal though, they work quite well as they are now as well.
01:08:05 (3,4,5) - Repeat of above. Doesn't need to be changed either when it comes right down to it.
I'm trying to emulate DDR gallops here, but if other BATS agree that they are no good, I will indeed change them to meet standard!

thanks An! :D
Pasonia
-
Topic Starter
Skyripper
I'll make said fixes, but I'm not changing the difficulty names since these are In the Groove songs, part of the In the Groove Beatmapping project and as such the difficulties have In the Groove difficulty names!!! (I see your point though)

Thanks!

And I'm not going to shoot you! lolsss

congrats!

EDIT:: FIXES UPLOADED
Pasonia
-
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
-
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Lol, Pasonia you are random and AWESOME.
Behon
Good job overall. Starred.
Larto
Would you please add a custom hitcircle.png and a custom approachcircle.png? You can add the ones from the templateskin, but please, just add them.

Medium:
01:06:15 (6) - Eww, offscreenness.

Go fix and I rank.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Fixed that Larto... and added hitcircle and approach circle
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.