forum

Remi Nicole - Go Mr Sunshine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14 kwietnia 2009 at 17:31:06

Artist: Remi Nicole
Title: Go Mr Sunshine
BPM: 135
Filesize: 21675kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (1,72 stars, 118 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (4 stars, 181 notes)
Download: Remi Nicole - Go Mr Sunshine
Download: Remi Nicole - Go Mr Sunshine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One of my favourite singers, Remi Nicole and her awesome song: Go Mr. Sunshine :)

E: Moded for kiai time ^^
E2: Added video.
E3: Completed.
E4: Re-maped and changed difficulty names.
Sushi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

Sushi971 wrote:

offset 9111
BPM 135

Here you go
Thanks! :)
Updated.
vytalibus
vytalibus' list of errors and suggestions:

1. Use 1/2 as your Beat Snap Divisor, please. I recommend you do so before you venture into the world of using 1/4 beats. Proper use of every type of beats is essential to a good map.
  2. With regards to the statements above, I say most of your notes are poorly-synced to the song. I see only guesswork in terms of snapping notes to the right beats and rhythm.
  3. Too short breaks. Breaks should be long enough for players to take a rest, not just to fill out those very small spaces.
  4. Spacing's a bit awry at times. I see you used Distance Snapping for most of the parts, but I see some jumps that are really far off.
I've done the trouble of mapping a part of the map to show you basically what a neatly-done beatmap should look like. However, I do recommend you map a different song with an easier-to-understand rhythm, as this song contains 1/3 beats and is a bit hard to map with.

For more information about map design issues, consult the FAQ page of this site, under "Map Design Issues". I recommend you check that page out to further learn about beatmap making.

Download: Remi Nicole - Go Mr Sunshine (BagnoGamer) [vyt's demo].osu
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.