forum

Toshiro Masuda - The Raising Fighting Spirit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KLoveSKY
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 5 April, 2009 at 17:19:36

Artist: Toshiro Masuda
Title: The Raising Fighting Spirit
BPM: 140
Filesize: 2557kb
Play Time: 01:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Let Clap Together!! (4.79 stars, 235 notes)
  2. Fighting!! (4.7 stars, 231 notes)
  3. Hard~~ (4.6 stars, 146 notes)
  4. Normal (3.21 stars, 95 notes)
Download: Toshiro Masuda - The Raising Fighting Spirit
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Please Give me some opinion!!

Thing you An64fan for opinion ^^

3/27 Add [Let Clap Togrther!]
3/25 Change some circle~
3/24 Change (by An64fan)
Topic Starter
KLoveSKY
Can some one give me some opinion??
An64fan
*plays Normal* May the gods bless you.

Honest-to-god, I have seen this mapped two or three times before, and each time was an ugly mess of bad spacing or bad timing, or both. I was beginning to get to the point of thinking that I would have to eventually get myself to map this because of all the bad attempts. Finally, though, it looks like someone has done a map of this that doesn't suck. That someone is you. As such, I'll do everything I can to help you shape up your map to ranking standards.

All difficulties
I will have to recommend a timing of 140bpm and either 562 or 6,990 for offset (my offset may be slightly off) instead of what you have now. Although what you have now seems to work, using 140bpm will work out better in the long run anyways. Be sure to select "Snap to New timing" when you go to make the change, as this will make any post-timing-adjustment changes a much smaller issue. Also, as a note, you have an uninherited timing section as well.

After the timing change you'll find you'll need to make some adjustments concerning slider velocity and spacing and such. After that I'll focus my attention more on the note placement and all that, so give me a pm after you've made adjustments and I'll gladly take another look. :)
Topic Starter
KLoveSKY
Think you !! An64fan

I will try to get what you said~
Because i'm not good at ENGLISH :? :?

I will try to change something what I can change ^^
An64fan
I'll try to put it more simply.

Open the timing menu/timing setup panel
Replace the old beats-per-minute and offset with what I suggested
Below that (near the bottom) select "Snap to new timing"
Click OK

Afterwards you may need to adjust your slider velocity, and also your sliders themselves where it's needed (changing the bpm will effect the speed of the sliders).

It will be a good idea to check everything after changing the timing, to make sure that everything is still where it should be.
Topic Starter
KLoveSKY
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: The Veronicas - Take me on the floor (Nightcore Mix) (-BKS-) [Broetchen].osu
al2e10
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
KLoveSKY
Thank you your star!! :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.