forum

Bodyslam - Ok Hak

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 19 กุมภาพันธ์ 2551 at 16:26:30

Artist: Bodyslam
Title: อกหัก (Ok Hak)
BPM: 108.02
Filesize: 11966kb
Play Time: 02:35
Note: Movie included.
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.72 stars, 91 notes)
  2. Normal (1.83 stars, 138 notes)
  3. Hard (3.2 stars, 176 notes)
Download: Bodyslam - Ok Hak
Download: Bodyslam - Ok Hak (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Another Asian song, but this time it is a Thai Pop-Rock for a change. Movie included.

The song title means "heartbroken", hence the combo shape in some difficulties.

Note: Movie may causes the game to lag on some slower machines. Disabling the video helps.
eyup
I have video disabled, and I can say that the timing seems fine. Maybe the video causes the sound to lag a bit, I'm not sure.

The Hard version is quite nice. God bless beat spacing! I'll wait for the Easy map before bubbling this.
qHuiHd
ชีวิต แค่โดนทำร้ายยยยยย

i like this song !!
Rolled
I ran the song through a BPM analyzer. It got 108.02. Doesn't appear to make much difference, but the change is up to you.

Also, some of the vocals are not on sync with the beat. A problem I had while mapping a recent song. But the excellent spacing makes up for that, and it didn't confuse me at all.

I'm curious if you are still making an easy map. Until then, I will star this.
Rolled
Mercy bump. Really like this song =/
Topic Starter
Kharl
Glad to know that you like it. However, I still have some work to finish before the end of this month so this map is being put on hold at the moment. :( I'll finish it once I've cleared all of my work. I promise.
Topic Starter
Kharl
Easy and Normal level added. This song is now complete.
Rolled
hoorahhh

Will mod this when I get home :D
Rolled
Whooops (embarassed)

This completely slipped my mind. I'm so sorry, you should have bugged me about it :P

But I approve. Excellent balance between the three difficulties, spacing and BPM are perfect, nice mellow song for casual Osu!ing. The video is strangely addicting too.

Bubbled.
Saturos
This should have happened a while ago.

*Ranked*
kanon8596
Thai Song :)
Like this