forum

Notification of Newly-Ranked Maps when Starting Osu [Denied] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
my head, my poor head.

you can already view newly ranked maps list in osu!direct by the way. or you can sort by unplayed.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I'm already aware of both of the facts you just stated.

However, I am afraid I must rebut:

1) I do not have Osu!Direct (this will change as soon as I get some money), and more importantly, neither does most of the rest of the Osu population.
2) The "Filter Unplayed" option can't show you maps you don't have.

Either way, I personally still prioritize my Spectation Improvement requests over this; if forced to make a choice, I'd much prefer to see that over this (although getting this would still be nice).
peppy
1) And? The point of osu! direct is that you should stop fucking freeloading if you want these niche features.
2) You misread my text. Read it again and also observe the hyperlink.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Arguing with the man is never good PR, mostly because the man is hardly ever wrong.

1) I did say "This isn't Osu!Direct, so clicking a link would take you to the song's download page, but either way, you'd still be correct in that this would probably make it too similar to Osu!Direct (even if it weren't exactly the same). You're the one in charge either way, so I can't really argue.

2) I have no argument here, as you are completely and entirely correct, and I apologize for being ignorant.

Regardless, I have clearly shown today that I do not have as much knowledge about Osu's existing features as I thought I did. I was insufficiently informed, and therefore I nullify this request. Please lock this thread and move it to "Resolved Issues" "Completed Requests" (SEE? PROOF I don't use my brain.)

I need to start using my brain more often. I think I would probably find that useful.