forum

Argivebeenshot - Super Minamimoto World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 21 March 2009 at 12:03:09

Artist: Argivebeenshot
Title: Super Minamimoto World
Source: Super Mario World Ends with Minamimoto
Tags: Super Mario World Minamimoto Sho
BPM: 160.59
Filesize: 1953kb
Play Time: 00:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2 stars, 42 notes)
Download: Argivebeenshot - Super Minamimoto World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FOIL; First Outer Inner Last! Radian! INFACTORIAL!
My first map so tell me what If i've done anything wrong and I'll change it.

EDIT: Now edited to what Agent Spin Suggested. He recieved a kudosu and a cookie.
EDIT2: Also now edited to what K2J suggested. He will recieve a kudosu and cookie.
Mashley
I'm not sure about the timing, so I'll leave that to someone else.
01:58, 1 - Move this 2/4 later
06:91 - 08:03 - Feels empty do something here
09:71, 2 - Hard to see this whilst playing , move it somewhere else
12:32, 1 - Make this a Finish sound and make it 1/4 longer
21:76, 1 - Move this to 21:57
36:70, 1 - Repeat this 2 less times

There are loads mor problems, but I'll leave them for a better modder. Go through and distance snap EVERYTHING!
K2J
Use distance snap, please.

00:06:35 (4,5,6) - These are too far apart for the slider speed you have.
00:07:47 (7) - This is a space in the music from 6 to 7 that's longer than that between 4 and 5 / 5 and 6, so 7 should be farther away from 6 on the map than it currently is.
00:11:20 (3,4) - Similar deal with 4 here.
00:17:68 (1,2,3,4) - Too close; 3 and 4 should be closer than 1 and 2 are, but probably not this close.
00:19:42 (5) - Too close.
00:28:02 (3,4) - Too close to 1 and 2.
00:31:25 (3,4) - Same.
00:34:24 (2,3) - I suggest a slider instead of two circles.
Zatoichi
Holy fucking dicks.

Someone get awp in here I can't even begin to mod this until the timing is correct oh my god what is this i don't even
EnergyWizard
Really Really addictive song (funny also) big fan of minamimoto from twewy but the actual beatmap is sorta.... not interesting the reason i say that is it just dose not follow to speed with the fast (and a lil mixed around at times) song try to be more creative with like his voice quotes (like try to be creative by adding notes where he gose like first outer inner last and stuff, like be creative with the note placement is what im tryin to say) if you make the beat map addictive and the song is really addictive already it can be a good fun beatmap imo also, a funny thing to do maby would be to name the difficulties first, outer, inner, last... lol but it does need a lot more work keep at it i wouldnt mind playing this if it gets done. * im gonna star this so it will hopfully get more attention and more ppl will leave helpful comments hopefully.

EDIT: forgot to say this i just hope my comment was helpful to u
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.