forum

Thank You Scientist - Wrinkle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gordon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 12, 2021 at 8:24:35 PM

Artist: Thank You Scientist
Title: Wrinkle
Tags: fa Featured Artist Instrumental Rock Jazz English TYS Lazarus Xoul shii shiitsuin potatodew The_Swag_Juice The Swag Juice
BPM: 142
Filesize: 4474kb
Play Time: 02:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Furrowed (5.76 stars, 672 notes)
  2. Light Insane (4.02 stars, 474 notes)
  3. Normal (2.54 stars, 255 notes)
  4. PotatoDew's Hard (3.29 stars, 433 notes)
  5. Shii's Expert (5.07 stars, 518 notes)
  6. The Swag Juice's Insane (4.71 stars, 544 notes)
Download: Thank You Scientist - Wrinkle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
RANKED #2

Thank You Scientist Song #1

Thoughts:
Inspired but some BMWC entries but initially started before the whole competition. I agree that it may be lackluster compared to those, don't get me wrong lol. This song was genuinely hard to do a spread on just due to all of the various choices of instruments, THIS SONG ISNT NORMAL AND BELOW FRIENDLY. The fact that this is potentially getting ranked is getting me excited since it's been 2-3 years since my last ranked map which is nothing compared to this. A lot of time was spent and I'm very proud of my GDers! Honestly a big happy holidays to them as well as the Beatmap Nominators, Modders, and the players playing this map while there are more fun creations of this exact song.

Diffs:
Furrowed (5.76*): Me*
Extra (5.07*): Shii*
Insane (4.74*): The Swag Juice*
Light Insane (4.02*): Me*
Hard (3.29*): PotatoDew*
Normal (2.53*): Me*

BNs: Morrighan (1st) & Krisom (2nd)

Updated with different audio file. AGAIN (To contest MP3)

Thanks to Cheri, Log Off Now, StarCastler, and Myxo for fixes... among other problems.

(Backed up Jason's Normal)
Extra tags (Incase):
jasontime jasontime12345

Jason's Diff: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11GSXIL-XgqypIHRGIvDom_Lk1jJOE6XR/view?usp=drivesdk