forum

OMC - How Bizarre

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
generalconvo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 10:46:03 AM

Artist: OMC
Title: How Bizarre
BPM: 124.94
Filesize: 4799kb
Play Time: 2552:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Eh (2.79 stars, 122 notes)
Download: OMC - How Bizarre
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a great song...so yeah...also the picture well....if you have any idea what GFW Radio is....you should get the joke...I didn't draw this........Criticism would be appreciated....
peppy
OK... There was quite a bit to be done on this map. Because I'm pretty fond of this song, I actually went through and made all the changes required.

* The BPM and Offset were off. If you are unsure of these, please seek help before starting on the beatmap if possible - it saves a lot of time!
* There were a few break sections which didn't have breaks.
* A lot of snapping was necessary to make it have a playable rhythm. I changed quite a few areas, so please take a look and see if you agree.
* I removed the last section of the song... as it felt like it ended awkwardly as it was. I think you'll agree!

I'm happy with my edited version of the map, so if you are too this is definiteyl rankable :).

Download: OMC - How Bizarre (generalconvo) [Eh].osu
Topic Starter
generalconvo
Thanks a lot for the edit...I'm very happy with the changes and can't wait for this to get ranked :D
peppy
You will need to reupload the new file using the in-game interface! It should only upload the new osu file.
Topic Starter
generalconvo
I re-uploaded it woot
MaxwellDemon
To start it off, the slider on 2:09:63 seems a bit off. :P
There's a slight spacing problems. The gaps are sometimes too wide between beats when they are just next to each other.

Refer to this picture for some understanding on that: http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.