forum

Lynn - Spaceman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 4:00:47 PM

Artist: Lynn
Title: Spaceman
Source: ITG2, ITG, In the Groove
Tags: Video Game
BPM: 137
Filesize: 2180kb
Play Time: 01:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. eeeasy (2.92 stars, 125 notes)
  2. Expert (4.96 stars, 273 notes)
  3. Medium (4.42 stars, 170 notes)
Download: Lynn - Spaceman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
7th ITG beatmap

eeeasy added.. make sure to redownload

New metal overlay and approach

Intentional jump in Medium
v v v v v v v
00:33:24 (1)

Intentional Syncopation with sliders in Expert... I'm not changing this because I feel they are perfectly on beat and only compliment the lyrics

EDIT: minyeob changes
EDIT: Hitsound changes in Medium in preperation for Mogs modding XD...
EDIT: Added Kiai mode
Sushi
>_<

What ? where are the errors? Maybe you should add an easier diff and Ask a super Bat to mod it, anyway, nice~

*** Hands star ***
minyeob
Offset: -43.

[Medium]
10:487(10)-> New combo.

[Expert]
8:717(9)-> New combo.

I think you don't have to make an easier difficulty.

Good Stuff.
Star'd.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
thanks min... changes uploaded
Detective Tuesday
Star'd. I found no real problems.

The only instances I found a little distasteful in Insane were the parts like 00:34:993 (1). In the first instance, I know the slider ends are supposed to go to part of the beat rather than the lyrics, but as it stands they kinda clash with the fact that lyrics lie under them, thus making them sound off. Perhaps if you did double-clicks instead of sliders, this rhythm would work better. Just a though, it's a great map either way. Medium was spot-on.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Yeah everyone has a problem with my gallops.

It's just syncopation... no it doesn't go with the lyrics it's just supposed to syncopate to them. And it does do that, so I will not remove these!

thanks!
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
changes made Minelli! I appreciate it!
Foppish
* Star :D
Awesome map btw
eee
*ahem* I mapped this already, wait what, this is not it, oh, sorry, well, here goes eee mod

[Medium]
you don't have to follow these, but supposing this is the easy(er) difficulty, it's not too noob friendly, I mean, I lost right, no, j/k, but it is not too noob friendly.
00:17:25 (6) - probably here, new combo, easy maps don't really go to 10 and/or up
00:24:26 (8) - this goes to (14) 'nuff said ^^^
00:31:48 (8) - ^
00:36:52 (5) - ^
00:40:24 (7) - ^
01:05:86 (7) - ^

[Expert]
idk, this is pretty cool

idk, you should at least follow one of these, or make/ask for a newb friendly one, I DON'T KNOW, I JUST CAME HERE TO STAR
Topic Starter
Skyripper
I may make an easier difficulty... Would you be interested in making an

eeEasy?

if not that's fine... Will make changes briefly
eee
yeah, whatever, it won't hurt right?
feel free to make some adjustments

Download: Lynn - Spaceman (Skyripper) [eeeasy].osu
Topic Starter
Skyripper
just changed a little thing at the beginning.. thank you very much for it :)
Zerostarry
Cool map. I see no problems, but there is one thing that bothers me (in all difficulties)

The short breaks. They are ... not very pretty :( This is bubble-worthy, but I won't bubble yet because they are quite bothersome, maybe add a repeating slider, or a couple hitcircles in these areas? They are too short to be breaks, and also too short for a spinner.

Topic Starter
Skyripper
Just killed those breaks. You make a good point in saying that ^ stuff. Those breaks are so short they do get a little annoying.

fixed and uploaded
Zerostarry
Bubbled

orz
m980
Looking good