forum

Pokemon Platinum thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
So I recently picked up a copy of Pokémon Platinum to re-familiarize myself with the Sinnoh region, since Diamond and Pearl left me a bit disappointed. I'll leave my friend code here so if anyones up to battle or trade, feel free to add your friend code here as well. Diamond and Pearl players can also leave their code here, but just mention if you have one of those versions only.

I haven't built up any uber team yet, so don't expect too epic of battles from me for a while. Also, i'm a sucker for the original 150 Pokémon, as well as the G/S/C additions as well. You can almost guarantee a trade with one of them.

Name: RemX25
Friend Code: 1891 7064 1539
Rolled
I guess I'll start playing this now. I've played all the other pokemon games anyway.

Competitive battling is fun, but I'm not into OU play. I'm up for some UU and NU once i hax some teams.
m980
Meh. m980 just started.

POKEMON AHAHAHA
minyeob
Oh my god!
MY NAME IS KOREAN

I can RESTART IT if you give any high level pokemon ;)
Edit: I'll still my brother's pokemon :p
Metalik
My Platinum Friend-Code
5112 6980 0092
Name:Metal
Lets battle!I Have many High Level Pokemon (50-80)
Metroid
Lucky you, My mom bought the game for me but I won't get it till confirmation on Easter Vigil...

fear my 3 LEGIT darkrais!
lukewarmholiday
Trick room gogogogogogo
Ekaru
I'll edit with my FC shortly.

Just that, if anyone has a Bidoof, since I only have Bibarel and don't want to go to the trouble to catch a freaking Bidoof, I'll trade a Charmander with the PokeRUS for it. It'd be a level 1 Charmander, but you'd have the choice of a male or female one. :P I have a load of them.
Topic Starter
RemmyX25

Ekaru wrote:

I'll edit with my FC shortly.

Just that, if anyone has a Bidoof, since I only have Bibarel and don't want to go to the trouble to catch a freaking Bidoof, I'll trade a Charmander with the PokeRUS for it. It'd be a level 1 Charmander, but you'd have the choice of a male or female one. :P I have a load of them.
As good as the PokeRus virus sounds, any way I can get one without it, male?
lukewarmholiday
Trick room, use it
Ekaru

RemmyX25 wrote:

As good as the PokeRus virus sounds, any way I can get one without it, male?
Yeah, considering I didn't bother to infect very many of them, and it's a 87.5% chance of being male. I am a lazy bum. Going to bed though, so it'd have to be tomorrow.

...Yeah, I hatched a lot of Charmander eggs trying to get a good female. Finally found one, after way too many males. XP
Rolled
btw if anybody needs some pokesav shit or just any normal pokemon let me know
An64fan
Twiligh, 0559 3422 8648, Pearl version.

I don't mind a trade or battle now and then. I love some of the old Pokemon too. <3

Team's not actually full though, currently have a max EV Froslass and working on my Luxray. Gonna start up Larvitar from scratch, maybe a Leafeon, might either start a Cyndaquil from scratch again or maybe a Ninetales instead; they're great for status.
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cyanberryio
My Diamond game was pretty well trained, but then I kinda cheated a bunch of crap. :P I gave up on it, so I got Platinum(untouched by cheats). Now I'm only up to gym 4(but I already did gym 5 :)), and my team isn't too impressive now, Piplup(lv 30), Staraptor(lv 34),Luxray(lv.30), and Bidoof(Lv.4). :P

If you are still interested in a battle(PM me, so I know):

Name: Chii
FC: 2063 5077 4024

Also: Has anyone got the Wii+DS sync to work for the GTS? Maybe it's just that I'm running it off a flashcart(SCDS1), but I doubt that. I never got a message on my Wii for it(I'm on 3.2U, I don't want to lose HBC)
Neo@lex

Alex0686 wrote:

(I'm on 3.2U, I don't want to lose HBC)
If you've already installed HBC, then it won't be affected.

Ontopic: Watashi wa Neo desu. Gardenia is fucking pwning me. My team currently consists of a lv27 Luxray, a lv23 Prinplup and a lv18 Beautifly that won't fucking learn anything. No FC yet because I'm not at home.
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Neo@lex
GODDAMN FUCKING NARUTARDS
I WANT TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
FUCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO BATTLE
SAKURA-CON IKIMASU

Edit: Yay~ FC.
1376 3229 9859
Team is pretty weak atm. I'll have to remember to get my shiny Leafeon back after the 8th gym.
gaph2000
I picked up Platinum and I haven't opened it yet. I've sold my DS.

DSi FTW?
Zerostarry
show more